Chapter 12-Jenni?

*Weekend*

Kalea’s P.O.V.

Things have died down since the day Liam and I made up.  Right now, Liam and I are back to normal best friends.

He’s spending lots of time with Gillian though lately.  It’s not that I don’t like her, but she doesn’t seem to like me.

Like when Liam introduced her to the group she was all smiley and happy, but whenever she looked in my direction, I received the meanest looks!  Nobody else seemed to notice so I didn’t bring it up.

I’m trying to give this girl a chance, why can’t she at least be nice to me!  At least a smile would help convince me she’s not heartless.

Therefore I am spending my time with my other friends! Like Louis!

Liam has seemed to lose some of the anger toward Louis, but those two still never talk.

Anyways, enough about them.  I’m ready for a fun day!  I think I might ask Niall if he’s free for a best friend hang out.

Hey Nialler! You busy today?

-K

I got a response in two minutes.

Sorry but yes :( Family party.  Tomorrow?

-N

Sure sounds good!

-K

Sigh.  I was so pumped to go out today!  Maybe I could ask Harry if he wants a brother/sister bonding day.

I walked downstairs to his room and knocked on the door.  After hearing some footsteps, I watched the door swing open.

“Hey want to hang out today?” I asked him.

“Sorry sis I already made plans with Kayla.  But it’s cute you want to spend the day with me!” Harry said smiling as he squeezed my cheek.

“Kayla huh?”

“Yeah.  Something wrong?”

“Not exactly.  Are you two still extra friendly?”

“Yeah why?”

“I don’t know...just, you know how you could tell I like Liam by my actions?”

“So...”

“I can tell you like Kayla, as more than a friend,” I said to him.

“You’re crazy,” he said turning away.

“Am I though?  She’s one of our closest friends Harry! I’m not surprised you fell for her!  That’s not the problem though.”

“Well no need to state anymore obvious facts Kalea.  I also know she doesn’t like me that way okay?”

“That’s what I’m worried about!  You need to end it before you’re in too deep and end up hurt!”

“What like you and Liam are?!” he said, his voice rising and getting angry.

I paused before answering.