Chapter 3-She Seems Nice

Kalea's P.O.V.

I let go of Liam's hand as we stepped through the door into our first class: History. My least favorite subject by far. At least I have Liam to help get me through it.

We take our seats near the back. Liam on my right and a black haired girl on my left. I've seen her around, but I don't know her name. Nothing really about her at all.

She noticed me looking at her and smiled.

"Excited for History?" she asked me. I laughed.

"Totally," I replied sarcastically with a laugh.

"I'm Jenni," she said with a grin, "with an 'i'. I like it better that way."

"Hi Jenni...with an 'i'," I reply smiling, "I'm Kalea...with a 'K'." She laughed.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you."

Right then the teacher walked in interrupting us beginning class.

"Who's that?" whispered Liam nodding at Jenni.

"Jenni. Just met her now. She seems nice."

"Awwww that's cute Kalea. Making new friends," he said with a smile.

"Oh shut it Liam."

Harry's P.O.V.

I am so thankful to finally be out of that car with those two. Seriously they're so in love and it's obvious! Why don't they just hook up already?

Not my problem anyways I left the lovebirds as I see Zayn.

"Hey man, how's it goin'?" he says to me as I high five and bro hug him.

"It's good. Just happy to get out of the car with those two. I mean they seriously love each other. Just date already!"

"Yeah I see what you mean," Zayn said looking at my sister and Liam as they walk off into the school. "So are they, like, going to? You think?"

"Yeah sure Liam just has to grow a pair and ask her," I reply.

"Oh. So have you seen Kayla around?" He quickly changed the subject.

I reply, "Not around."

Just as I say that, our third best friend, the beautiful Kayla Crawford, struts over to meet us. "Hey guys," she says with a gorgeous smile, "Seniors now, huh."

"Yeah," Zayn says, "I can't wait to get out of this hellhole."

I couldn't help but notice how perfect Kayla looked right now. Her long curly blond hair flowing right over her body curved in all the right places. Damn she was fine. She knocked me out of my trance by nudging me saying, "Let's go inside."

She led the two of us into the school. As we passed by rows of lockers I noticed Liam and Kalea walking in the opposite direction.

"I haven't said hi to Kalea or Liam yet!" said Kayla obviously noticing them too.

"We can see them at lunch like always," said Zayn pulling her back, "I think we should just, uh, go to class. What's your schedules?"

What an odd change of subject again. Almost as if he's avoiding Liam and Kalea. Whatever. He's Zayn, probably just having mood swings.

"How was the party yesterday? I can't believe I missed it!" said Kayla as we were exchanging schedules.

"Fine. Nothing big just the normal stuff. Speaking of it, I hooked up with this really hot blonde. Zayn I saw you with some babe, who was the lucky girl?" I asked.

"I don't remember," said Zayn awkwardly turning red. That's odd. Too wasted to remember most likely.

It turns out that we got lucky because we're in all the same classes. We got to our classroom and Zayn immediately broke away to see Niall. Moody old Zayn. Same guy as always. Kayla and I walked by the two who were suspiciously whispering and nodded at Zayn to sit down with us.

Whatever's going on with Zayn is none of my business. Probably something stupid anyways. He'll let us know later most likely.

Zayn grabbed a seat on the other side of Kayla. she asked him if he was alright and he just gave a small nod.

Just then the teacher walked in and class started. Blah blah blah. I can't believe I have to sit through all this for an entire semester. I looked over at Kayla who looked back and roller her eyes. She pointed to her phone in her lap.

I checked mine seeing a message from her:

Just our luck. This class is a bore.

-KC

She was thinking the same thing I was. I replied:

Agreed. Do you know what's wrong with Zayn?

-H

She checked her message.

Probably just moody again. Who knows.

-KC

I tucked my phone away with one last look at Kayla who looked at Zayn. Then we all faced the teacher so we could at least try to get something out of this class.

Please leave your comments! :)