Chapter 26-Serenaded With a Kiss

Kalea's POV

I awoke to my body shaking.

"Kalea, wake up," I heard Louis whisper. 

Louis?  Why was Louis...right.... He stayed over last night.  With me.  In the same bed.

I slowly squinted my eyes open as the bright light rushed through them.

 "Kalea, I hear footsteps, wake up..." he said shaking me once again.

 I opened my eyes completely and sat up straight in bed.  I heard the same footsteps by my door.

"Shit! What if it's my aunt! Well she won't care...but she'd tell my parents...and they wouldcare even though they're all the way on the other side of the world," I told him pushing him out of bed.

My bedroom door opened and I jumped up and noticed Louis did too. 

"You should be glad it wasn't Aunt Grace that walked in here...did you guys...?" Harry said slowly at us. 

"No...no nothing happened Haz," I told him as he raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing better have," he said eyeing Louis.

"Harry I swear, we didn't do anything," Louis said. 

"Alright alright, you should get out though, Aunt Grace is getting out of the shower in a bit.  I suggest out that way, just in case," Harry said pointing toward the window. 

"Fine," Louis said with a sigh, "thanks for your clothes lemme just get dressed then I'll leave in a bit."

"That's my cue to leave the room," I said going out my bedroom door. 

A couple minutes later I was pulled back into the room as I heard the shower turning off. 

"I'm all done K," Louis said, "text me later?"

"Yeah of course," I told him as he stuck his leg through the window.

"I had a great night K," he told me now that both of us were on either side of the open window. 

"Me too, thanks for staying," I flirted, inching closer to his face with the urge to lay one on his plump lips.

"Thanks for having me," he said slowly leaning in.

"Louis, go," Harry interrupted walking back into my bedroom as I turned around and rolled my eyes at him.

Louis groaned and gave me a wink before hopping out onto the roof's edge and into the tree, sliding down to the ground.  With a swift wave, he got to his car and was gone.

"Kalea..." Harry started to say.

"I know you're my brother but you don't have to be that protective of me.  I can take care of myself, plus it's Louis!" I said to him. 

"He's still someone that could easily hurt you or just want you for...ya know," he said.

"Harry I'm not a baby, but maybe even though we're fighting I'm at least happy you're noticing I exist.  Lately you have been pushing me away!  I know that you're heartbroken and all but I promised I would be there for you and I can't do that if you don't let me in!"

"I'm sorry about that and I know I haven't been myself lately, but I'm dealing with this pain in a different way and it's just something I didn't want to talk about.  The girl that broke my heart is one of your best friends!" he yelled back. 

"And she's one of yours too!  You need to talk to her about this.  Your friendship with her isn't worth losing because your little fling ended.  You may think you have feelings for her, but if those feelings aren't returned, you need to learn how to move on.  That's what I've learned lately.  Let me help you too Haz," I told him, opening my arms.