Chapter 21-The Beginning

Liam's POV

She looked beautiful when she stepped out of the dressing room. She always does though.

Her long curls were flowing down her body. The white top fit her slender figure. The skirt that showed just enough of her long legs sent me over the edge. And when she smiled, it lit up my world like nobody else. "What? Say something? Too much? Do I look fat?"

"No, you look..." I started to say before he cut me off.

"Beautiful."

I didn't want Louis here! I needed to hang out with Kalea today so I could get rid of these feelings! I needed to view her as just a friend again!

This was definitely not helping. Both the fact that I got jealous he was here and that she looked absolutely stunning.

"Sorry that I didn't tell you guys about hanging out together. It's totally okay if you want to leave or just not do this," she said frowing at the ground.

I couldn't say no to her! I didn't want her alone with Louis either.

GAH! Liam stop getting jealous!

YOU ARE WITH GILLIAN!

"It's totally fine!" I said with a forced smile.

I didn't want to be here honestly. I don't want to have to share her with anyone else.

Shut up Liam. Stop it.

"Maybe we just shouldn't..." Kalea started to say.

"No, Kalea. We're both okay with it. It's cool," Louis said cutting her off.

What is with this dude cutting people off? Rude much?

He grabbed her hand, and I felt a knot tighten in my stomach.

I did not like this picture.

"Okay I'm gonna change back then we can shop some more," Kalea said heading back into the dressing room.

I sat down in one of the chairs next to Louis. The silence hung in the air, neither of us really knowing what to say.

"It's Louis, right?" I said trying to at least make conversation.

"Don't act like you don't know my name. We've met," he said not even glancing at me.

"Hey, I'm not for this any more than ou are. You don't have to be such a dick."

"Look who's talking. You don't even know what you do to Kalea," he said back to me.

"Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am?"

"I'm her best friend. Because you haven't been there for her lately."

"I'm her best friend. How long have you even known her for? Like a month?" I said getting angry.

"But it's like I've know her forever! She's the most genuine, sweet, loving, and caring person in the world. Why can't you see that?"

I do. I can't get her out of my head. If only you knew.

"She's beautiful, both inside and out," he said continuing.

I know. I want her to know that too. But she can only be a friend. I cannot like her any more than that.

"I can see the way you look at her, Louis. I'm not blind."

"She likes someone else," Louis said looking away, not even denying how he felt.

Who does Kalea like? She hasn't told me? Out of all people? And she told Louis?

Maybe I haven't been around enough for her.