Chapter 30- "I'm in love with you..."

Kalea's POV

December 20

"Louis, what are we going to do for your birthday?" I asked as we carried groceries out of the car and into my house.

"Don't worry about it Kalea.  I don't want you to make a big deal about it.  I'm probably going to just hang out with my family too.  Every Christmas we go up to our house in Lake Tahoe and hang out in the snow over there," he said as we got to the door.

As I pulled out my key, I said, "Well what if I want to make your birthday special this year?  Our 2 month is coming up on your birthday too...."

"I could never forget!" he said with a smile as we got inside the house and put the groceries on the counter.

"I'm home!" I shouted out as the two of us started to empty out the bags.

"Thanks for doing the food shopping this week guys.  You're a huge help," my mom said walking into the kitchen giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you Louis?" my dad said coming in right behind her.

"I'm good, and you?" Louis replied.

"Great, thanks!  It's good to be home," he replied.

"Dad, you say that every day, and you have been home for two weeks now," I said to him.

"So?  I can't say that I'm happy to be home with my kids for once?  Speaking of which, where is my other kid?  HARRY!" he called.

"I'm here," Harry said walking out of his room with Zayn.

"Zayn!" I walked over and hugged him tightly.

"Kalea!  Nice to see you again.  I haven't seen you all break!" he replied.

"I know!  You've been out with Harry 24/7, and I'm starting to think you like him more than me!" I said jokingly.

"I could never," he smiled.

"Hey!" Harry said, "Stick to your own boyfriend and let me have mine!"

"I know, I know, Zayn is yours Harry.  My boyfriend's better though.  Look," I said pulling out a pair of lollipops, "we even buy matching lollipops to eat together!  Best couple status right here."

Louis laughed at me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Okay, okay enough of your couply stuff," my dad said eyeing Louis in a joking way.

"Sorry Dad," I replied with a smile, "I can't help it." I looked at Louis.

"Okay stop you're hurting my eyes," Harry said.

Zayn let out a weak laugh and concentrated on the bag of apples in front of him.

"I wish you guys could have come with us to London.  We'll have to take you back with us sometime," my mom said.

"Definitely, it seems like fun!" I said putting the last of the food into the refrigerator.

"Well, I think we're done here.  Come on Zayn," Harry said heading back to his room.

"Kalea!  I just thought of the best idea!" Louis said.

"Go on...?" I replied as we walked up the stairs to my room.

"Okay, so why don't we spend my birthday/our anniversary together!"

"That's what I was saying earlier!" I said.

"No I mean, you should come with my family and spend Christmas with us in Lake Tahoe.  It's perfect!  My family already loves you and sees you all the time when you come over!"