Chapter 38

Michelle's POV

*the next morning*

I woke up in chase's arms. He looks so cute when he's asleep! I stayed like I was until chase woke up.

When he woke up he smiled at me. I smiled back. He kissed me on my four head and I rolled off. "No. Stay please,just for a little while." He said. I nodded and cuddled as close as I could get against him. I stayed there for about 20 minutes before Dustin called chase asking where he was. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. It was 12:30 in the afternoon! I jumped out of bed and got dressed. When chase got off the phone he did the same. Then,we ran downstairs and grabbed something to eat and left.....

"Where have you two been?!" Dustin asked as we walked into the house. Chase tried to talk to I answered before he could. "Sorry Dustin. It's all my fault. Chase wanted to get up and leave but I begged him to just stay laying in bed for a while." Dustin nodded and said"whatever. Just get in the car so we can go."

When I got in the back chase did too instead of sitting in the front. I texted him because I didn't want to say anything infront of Dustin because he doesn't know about lastnight.

"Why did you sit in the back?"

"So I can be with you so you're not alone 😘"

"Awweeee. You're so sweet!😍😍😍"

"I know. Are you ready to meet our parents and stuff today?"

"Yeah. But like what should I say? I'm not anyone's girlfriend yet and it's gonna be weird if you are just like 'she's a friend' but I'm not your girlfriend yet. I'm not ready."

"I know you're not so its okay to say friend. Our parents and shit know me and Dustin like you but you're not ready."

"Dustin likes me?!😌"

"Yes. I thought you knew.😕"

"No he never told me!😬"

"Don't say anything yet. Wait to see if her tells you about it first."

"Okay.😘😘"

"Kay.😘😘😘😘"

After about half an hour we finally got to their parents house.

Their parents hugged him. Their mom started taking to me. "Oh my gosh! You're so gorgeous!" "Thank you ma'am." She smiled. "Lunch is on the table when you guys get hungry." The guys went eat;leaving me standing in the living room alone. A beautiful girl walked out the kitchen and came to me. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the kitchen. "Sorry about my brothers. They love mom's cooking." I nodded. When we got in the kitchen she hit Dustin in the back of the head. "What the fuck was that for?!" He asked. "For leaving her behind in the living room! She's new here so you're supposed to at least show her around or tell her she could come eat instead of leaving her in the living room like that." Dustin looked at me with a sad face. "Sorry Michelle." I kissed his cheek. "It's okay." He smiled and continued eating. "Are you hungry?" The girl asked me. "No thank you." "OMG. I totally forgot. My name is kiaree." I smiled at her. "Wow! Your name is so similar to my best friend's name from back home. Her name was Kari." She smiled. "Lets go. I'll show you around while they guys eat." I nodded and we started walking around the house.

When the guys finished whatever they were doing they came meet us and told me to say goodbye. It was almost 5:30. I never even noticed. I told their sister bye. Then I hugged their mom and dad and told them bye. Then,we left.

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY THE UPDATE TOOK SO LONG. I HAVENT HADE MUCH TIME TO WRIGHT LATELY BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!!