Chapter 15

Drake's POV

Michelle's birthday

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and laid back down. School was now over but I forgot about my alarm being on. The guys and I had big plans for Michelle today. I went back to sleep so I wouldn't be tired.

*ring* *ring* I turned over and answered my phone. "Wake up drake. It's Michelle's birthday!" Chase's voice echoed through the phone. "I know chase. What did you get her?" I asked. "Me and mason got her a puppy. We have a bed,food,and toys too." "How old is it?" "It's only one month and six days. It's mother died while giving birth to the litter." "Oh." "What did you get her?" He asked. "I wanted to bring her to my uncle's neon club. You and the guys comin' too." "Ok. Cool." "Ok,I'll call you when we can go over to Michelle's. I think she's sleeping now." "I just called her,she's awake." "Ok,ima call her."

I hung up and called Michelle.

"Hey babe." "Happy birthday bae!" "Thanks. Are you coming later?" "Yea,me and the guys are coming later." "Ok cool." "The guys are bringing your gifts but you can't get mine until tonight bae." "Ok,will the guys be there tonight or it's just us?" She asked. "Yea,there gonna be there. Uh,and I think your gonna like mason and chase's gift." "Ok babe,I'm going get dressed. I'll call you when y'all can come." "Ok bae,see you later."

I threw my phone and my bed and walked to the closet. I wanted to wear something nice to see Michelle today. I put on a black dress shirt and dress pants. When I was finished I fixed me hair and walked downstairs.

"What the fuck! You scared me!" I screamed as I saw Dustin sitting on the couch calling me name. "I didn't mean to scare you bro,you ok?" "Yea,what are you doing here?" I asked. "My mom told me to get out the house so I came here." I locked at him confused. "The door was locked." He smiled. "Not the back door." "Oh" "what we doing for Michelle today?" "We going there later. Chase and mason got her a puppy and I'm taking her to the neon club tonight. What did you get her?" "I got her the new BVB CD. It's sighed by all the members of the band." "Wow,she's gonna love that." He smiled. "I know."

His phone rang. It was Michelle.

"She said we can go to the house now." He said standing up. I ran upstairs to grab my phone and then we left. We met up with chase and mason as we got to the end of kayhlie's driveway. The puppy mason was holding was so cute. It was a yorkie.

"What did you name it?" I asked. "We are going to let Michelle name him." Chase answered. Mason hid the puppy behind his back as Dustin knocked on the door. Kayhlie opened it.

"Come in,put the gifts on the table. Mason and chase can give her the gift now. She's in the living room." We all walked in the living room. "Bae,close your eyes and put out your hands." She did as she was told. Mason out the puppy in her hand. "Ok,open your eyes."

When she opened her eyes and saw the puppy a big smile came to her face. "We bought things for her too." Chase told her as he sat the bag down. "Wow! Thanks guys! What's his name?" "We want you to name him." She looked down at the puppy. She was now holding it like a baby.

VOTE

COMMENT