Chapter 29

Michelle's POV

I woke up to see Dustin laying next to me. I was expecting drake but i guess he went get things ready for when I go home. Dustin started to move. "Dustin are you awake?" I asked. "Yes,I am now." He turned over and looked at me smiling. "Are you ready to come home?" "Yes I am. I want to be back with you guys again." I explained. "None of us are friends with drake anymore. Not after what he did to you. I can't believe you guys are back together but I don't really care as long as you're happy but if he hurts you again i will beat his ass." I nodded. "I understand. I'm still a little bad but I really love him Dustin." "I know you do Michelle."

The doctor walked in. "Good morning Michelle. Are you ready to go home today?" She asked. "Yes I am." I said grabbing Dustin's hand. He looked at the way our hands were touching and he smiled at me. "Well,you have some clothes on the table you can get dressed and then we will to the papers to dismiss you." I nodded and Dustin help me out the bed then walked out.

When I was finished getting dressed I signed some papers and Dustin took me home.

When I got home I went straight to drake's house to see calum.

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY IT'S SHORT! CHAPTER 30 WILL BE LONG AND UP SOON!!