Chapter 35

Michelle's POV

After drake left for work I got ready to spend my day with calum. I am so excited to spend the day with him. I'm going to use kayhlie's sister Mariah's car since she isn't here. I don't know where we are going today but it's wherever calum wants to go. We will spend the whole day going all over town.

"So where do you wanna go lil buddy?" I asked. "To the mall and the park Michelle!!" He said. I nodded. "Ok,lets get you dressed and then we can go to the mall. Maybe we can get you some new clothes. Then we can eat some lunch and then go to the park." He nodded and I got him dressed and we left for the mall.

When we got to the mall we went straight to hot topic. I got me 12 new bands shirts. Calum wants one of the PTV shirts because he likes the colors. I found one that would maybe fit him and then I payed for them and we went to foot locker. I really wanted some Jordan's. I know I'm a girl but it's the kind of shoes I love to wear. I had a lot back home. I bought two pairs;a black pair and a red and white pair.

Calum was getting hungry so we went to the food court and I got him something. When we finished eating we went back to foot locker and got calum a pair if Jordan's. he got a black and orange pair. (He picked them out) I bought the shoes he likes and then we left for the park.

When we got to the park I got a text from drake.

"Hey bae,I'm really missing u here! 😭"
"I miss u too babe! 😓"
"I hate us being apart for a whole day! Even though this is the first time."
"Yea,ik it feels like I haven't seen u in day but then I remember how I woke up in ur arms this morning after wat happened last night. 😊"
"Yea,well,I have to go back to work. I'll call u in a lil while bae. Love u!"
"Ilyt 😘"

Calum played at the park for two hours and then we went home. On the way back drake called and said he was coming home from work. When me and calum got home drake was already there. Calum ran inside to show everyone what I got him. Drake looked at me with a face that had anger and confusion at the same time. "You got him Jordan's?" He asked. "Yes,after I got my two pairs he wanted a pair so I got home one. He even has a PTV shirt." "Calum I'm so proud of you!" Drake said picking him up and sitting him on the couch. "I never thought you would want stuff like this. And wait,Michelle you got Jordan's?" "Yea,I got two pairs. I had 365 pairs back home. I had like 6 pairs of one color shoe but I love Jordan's. I had a pair for every day of the week. I wish I could get them." Drake nodded and then pulled me and his lap and started kissing me. Kayhlie walked into the living room. "Get a room they have children here." I laughed. Drake spoke up. "Maybe we should get a room." He picked me up bridal style and ran upstairs with me. I screamed. "Drake stop running before you drop me." But at the same time we were both laughing.

We got in my room and he dropped me on my bed. He found the tv remote and put on a show. He turned around and smiled. Then he came running and jumped on my bed and started tickling me an making faces. I kissed him. "The silly moments with you are the best. If we ever break up again. These are the kinds of memories I want out our relationship. Not this cheating an lying childish stuff." He smiled. "Me too." Then he pushed me down an got on me. I pulled him down by his shirt and started kissing him.

I noticed the walking dead was on. Drake flipped over to his side of the bed to watch it. I cuddled up against him. "God I hate this show. It scares me sometimes!" He smiled and held me closer. "I know." He kissed my four head and then the show started. A screamed when I saw the little girls face. He laughed. "Babe,if I looked ugly like her would you still love me?" I asked. "Sorry bae,but I couldn't date a girl looking like that when I look the way I look." I slapped his abs. "Well,okay." I said getting out the bed. He asked where I was going but I kept going. I went into my bathroom and locked the door. I found the outfit I had got from the mall a while back. This was the first time I wear it. I quickly put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a little missed up so I fixed it. Then,I nervously walked out the bathroom. I closed my eyes.

I heard drakes voice. "Fuck! You look absolutely sexy in that. Come here." He said coming to edge of the bed and pulling me on. "So when did you this?" He asked. I looked down. "I got in from Victoria's Secret one day when you weren't looking but I was always scared to wear it." He grabbed me by my waist and put me on his lap. He looked at my boobs and smiled. "Don't ever be scared to wear this again! Please." I nodded and kissed him. "Okay. I won't." "You promise?" He asked. I nodded. He rapped his arms around my back and laid down on him. I started to laugh. "What bae?" He asked. "I just love these kind of moments with you. I'm not used to having this in my relationships. Most of the time they would beat me like me mom did. Actually,I'm happy all my first times for things like this were with you." "What do you mean?" He asked. "My first time having sex,my first time wearing things like this,my first time even just laying in bed with a guy. I know this one will sound weird because I'm 19 and I had a few boyfriends before but,and having you as my first kiss." He looked shocked. "I never kissed one of my boyfriends. Some never gave me the chance and others tried but I didn't want to kiss them." He smiled at me. I snuggled up against him as close as I could get and closed my eyes.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! 😢