Chapter 26

Drake's POV

My eyes hurts after what happened with chase. I went into the kitchen and put some ice on it. I took a shower and got dressed. I'm going back to the hospital. Calum wanted to come with me so I got him dressed and we left.

"Oh my god! Michelle!" Calum screamed,running towards her as we walked in the room. He jumped on the bed and layed on her. I thought he was crying but couldn't tell because he's face is in her chest. I got him off her and noticed that he was crying.

He stood next to Michelle's bed. "Please wake up Michelle. You can't die." I didn't know he likes her this much. I let him stay for 2 hours. All he did was talk to Michelle.

"Calum,it's time for you to go home." I told him. He started crying. "I don't wanna go!" He screamed. "I'll bring you back tomorrow. You can't sleep here." He nodded and hugged Michelle then we left.

When I got back to the hospital the doctor was in the room working on some things for Michelle.

"How is she doc?!" I asked him. "She's stable but she's still in her coma. I'm giving her something in her IV to help with the cuts on her arm. They are starting to get better." He said. "Well,is there anything you can do to help her wake up? Anything! She needs to wake up." "We can't do anything to help her wake up but we can do everything possible to keep her stabilized." He told me and walked out.

I grabbed Michelle's hand. "Michelle please wake up. Just open your eyes for at least 2 seconds so I can tell you how sorry I am and how much I love you. Just 2 seconds if not longer. Please Michelle! Just please wake up." I felt years dripping down my face. She didn't move. Nothing.

I left her alone and I went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle's POV

I wanted to cry after everything drake said. I know he's sorry but he still did it and he can't take it back.

*the next morning*

Drake left. Mason and chase came see me. Then,mason left and chase started talking to me.

"Michelle please wake up. I can't have you dying. Not after I really know how I feel about you. At least let me tell you how I feel. Please. I tried to open my eyes. I wanted to know what he meant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

I was holding Michelle's hand talking to her when something I didn't expect happened. I didn't expect it so soon. I was so happy!!

VOTE

COMMENT

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?! :)