Chapter 20

Drake's POV

I told Michelle not to worry about Taylor but I know she doesn't believe me. She thinks Taylor will try to get me back because she still likes me. Tomorrow is Taylor's birthday and we are throwing her a party. Michelle doesn't know because I think that is when Taylor will try something. Kayhlie will probably tell her but I won't. I don't want her to see if Taylor try's something.

I text Michelle to see if she was up yet.

"U up bae?"
"Yes but no"
"Me too"
"I'm so tired babe."
"Ik bae."
"Wyd today?"
"I'm going to the case for my dad and calum's mom to see who he's gonna stay with."
"I think y'all are going to keep him"
"Yea me too but I still want to go because if his mom gets him I want tk y"
"Well,plans after?"
"Movies? Me u and calum?"
"Yea,ok"

I got calum and I ready for court then I went wake up my dad.

When we were all ready we left for court.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle's POV

When I got off the phone with drake I got dressed. I was going to the mall with Taylor and kayhlie. Taylor wanted to pick out something to wear for her birthday tomorrow.

"Are you ready Michelle?!" Kayhlie screamed up the stairs. "I'm coming!" I screamed as I ran downstairs. "Come on Michelle I need an outfit for my party tomorrow." Taylor told me as I got in the car. "Well sorry,I was talking to drake to see about calum." "Who's calum?" She asked. "That's his little brother. They have to go to court today." I told her. "Whatever,lets go."

When we got to the mall Taylor dragged me into Victoria's Secret to help her pick a dress. I thought all the stuff there looked kind of slutty but I didn't tell her.

I picked out this long blue dress but she didn't like it. She picked a tight black dressed that stopped under her butt. She could hardly move but she still bought it.

After,I went to hot topic to see if the had new band stuff. The had new PTV and SWS shirts so I got them. Then,we left.

When I got in the car drake texted me.

"Just got back from court 👿"
"What happened?"
"My dad gets to keep calum!😻"
"What about ur mom?"
"She got charged with child abuse and is spending 17 months in prison with no bail."
"Wow"
"Yea"
"Well,ttyl,ily 💕"
"Ilyt 💕😻"

Ounce we were home it was late. I took a shower and laid in my bed until drake called me.

VOTE

COMMENT

CHAPTER 21 WILL BE UP EITHER THURSDAY OR FRIDAY!!