Chapter 33

Michelle's POV

After me and drake decided to have sex as we walked downstairs me head started spinning and I was freaking out. I want to do it but I'm scared. I haven't done it before. I never loved someone enough to want to. I never really loved anyone,especially myself. I am so scared about tonight. I don't plan on telling drake.

After we ate breakfast we go dressed and went to the mall because calum and I needed a few new cloths.

On the way home I asked drake"why did you get kicked out anyway?" He haves me a sad look. "I promised him that I wouldn't smoke and he said if I did he would kick me out and I would have to live on my own. I was so stressed out that I smoked. He came home and caught me. He said I had to go by today or he would evict me. So I called you and them asked kayhlie if I could stay with you guys because I didn't want to move away from you." I nodded. "Well,I'm happy you could stay with me and not leave." I said as I moved in for a kiss.

When we got home I cooked some hamburgers and French fries for us to eat for dinner. When I finished with dinner everyone ate and then we all took a bath.

Ounce everyone was finished kayhlie popped some popcorn and we watched a movie in the den. Calum fell asleep while watching the movie so I took him to his bed. Then,me and drake went to my room to do as we planned.

I am so scared but I don't tell him.

He got on too of me and we started kissing. He started to take off my shirt so I sat up and let him take it off. Then I started taking off his pants. Before I knew it we were having sex. It wasnt as bad as I thought. I wasn't scared anymore. I knew he wasn't either.

Actually,I'm happy we are doing it because I love him so much.

After about an hour we stopped and put our clothes back on. I went out in a movie and we cuddled while watching a movie.

"Drake." I said. "Yes bae?" "There's something I want to tell you." He looked at me. "At first I was scared to have sex with you but ounce we started doing it I wasn't scared. I thought it would be bad but it wasn't. I'm glad we did it. I love you." He smiled. "I was scared too and I'm glad we did it too. I love you too bae." I kissed him. "I fucking love you babe!" He smiled.

The first movie finished so I put in another one and we watched it while cuddling until we fell asleep.

VOTE

COMMENT