Chapter 9

Michelle's POV

We went to the mall to get things for my room. I asked the guys if they would help me decorate my room. They said they would help so we went back to the house. The first thing we did was paint the walls red and black. Once the walls were dry I put up my posters. I put the bedside table on the right side of my bed. The been bag is in front my TV. I didn't know where to put the couch so Dustin and chase put it in the empty space next to my closet. When everything was done the guys left. Well,all the guys but drake left.

He sat on my couch. "Do you really like it here?" He asked. "It's ok,I have cool friends,I have a new family,I can't get hurt here." I told him,being honest. "Where is your mom anyway?" "I don't know. I was told the police went to the house but her and all the things were gone. They still didn't find her." Drake looked mad now. "So she beats her daughter and finds out she tried to kill herself so she runs?!what the fuck?! I can't believe she did this to you!" He screamed. I heard the anger in his voice.

I sat next to him. "Drake it's ok,I'm fine,she won't hurt me again."

Kayhlie walked in my room. "Michelle,dad said he's gonna be late coming back from work tonight." "Ok,I could cook some dinner for us if you'd like." I told her. "No thanks. I'm going eat dinner at mason's house." She said walking out the room.

When I looked back at drake he was smiling at me. "What?" I asked smiling at him. "Will you eat dinner with me tonight? I'll take you some place nice. I would let you pick but you don't know places here yet." I smiled at him again. "Sure,I'll go with you. I have nothing to wear though." "Wear something for kayhlie. She won't mind." He said walking out my room to go get ready for later.

I went in kayhlie's room and looked through the cloths in her closet. I found this pretty blue dress and put it on. I went to the bathroom and found kayhlie's curling iron. I pulled it in so I could curl my hair. I walked into my room and plugged my phone into the stereo carter had given my earlier today and put on a BVB song.

5 minutes later I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair.

20 minutes later I was finished with my hair. I walked back into my room and laid on my stomach in my bed. I looked at my phone to check the time. Just then drake called me. I quickly answered.

"Hey,are you ready?" He asked. "Yea,are you?" "Yea I'm ready. Come meet me outside. I'll be waiting in the car." I hung up and ran downstairs.

I walked outside and saw a black convertible. Drake was in the driver's seat. I got in the front,next to drake. He smiled at me. "You look beautiful!" He said smiling at me. "Thank you!" I said smiling him.

He started to drive away and I noticed his hand moving. He grabbed my hand an intertwined his fingers with mine. He looked so handsome. I still couldn't understand why he likes a girl like me. To be honest,I'm not that pretty. I have long blonde hair,grey eyes,and I'm not really skinny.

After 15 minutes we got to the restaurant. He smiled at me. Before I could unbuckle myself drake got out the car and ran to my side and opened the door for me. "Thank you drake." I said with a smile. He held my hand as we walked in. A lady greeted us as we walked through the door. "Reservation for 2." He told her. "Follow me." She commanded walking towards an empty table. We sat down and started looking at the menu.

VOTE

COMMENT