Chapter 3

Mason's POV

"I have an idea!!"I scream at the guys. Drake looked at me confused. "Kayhlie's dad wants another girl and kayhlie wants a little sister. We could get them to adopt her." I saw the hope in drake's eyes as I spoke. "I'll call kayhlie and see if they will take her." I quickly called kayhlie.

"Hello?" She answered. "Hey,babe,your dad still wants another girl right?" I asked. "Yea,why?""Drake saved this girl from killing herself and we don't want her to go to a foster home and she can't go back to her mom. Would your dad take her? She's very nice. Drake doesn't want to be away from her. Can you ask your dad about it?""Sure,I'll ask him and call you back to tell you what he says."

When I hung up drake was looking at me with hopeful eyes. "She's going to ask her dad and call me back with his answer.""I hope they will take her.""I know drake,lets go back I'm and wait for kayhlie to call." Drake quickly pushed us out the way so he could be the first one in Michelle's room. She looked like she was sleeping. Drake sat on her bed and her eyes opened and she smiled. "Hey guys,where you been?""We were talking outside,I have something to tell you." Drake told her. She looked at me like she had hurt what I told the guys outside. "My girlfriend's dad wants another daughter and she wants a sister. They might adopt you. You won't have to go to a foster home or go back to your mom. They will keep you safe." Michelle smiled and looked at drake.

My phone rang,it was kayhlie. I quickly answered it to see what her dad would do. "Hey,what did your dad say?!" I quickly asked her. She said"My dad said he would love to adopt her. How old is she?""I don't know. Drake might know.""Oh,ok.""Would you like to come see her. We are at Grand Rapids hospital. She is in room 226. And I almost forgot,her name is Michelle""Ok""She's kind of shy and attached to drake so you might want him in there when y'all come meet her."

Drake looked at Michelle when he heard that they would take her. She smiled at him. Drake was about to talk when Michelle smashed her lips against drake's. All the guys looked away quickly. After a few minutes Michelle pulled away. Drake smiled at her and she bit her lip. Chase looked at drake with his mouth opened"Whoa dude,what was that?" Before drake could talk Michelle spoke. "I had to give him something for saving me and finding me a place to live. And thank you for calling your girlfriend mason." Drake looked at her smiling. "And I kind of like drake." His smile got bigger. I quickly spoke before he tried to kiss her again. "You're welcome Michelle, kayhlie and her dad will be here soon." She nodded and all the guys left her and drake alone.

VOTE

COMMENT