Chapter 14

Drake's POV

When I got off the phone with Michelle I ate my breakfast and got dressed. I brushed my black hair out of my face then called my aunt Tonya. "Are we still having the barbecue today Tonya?" I asked. "Yes Hun,you are coming right?" "Um,yes,I'm bringing my girlfriend." I said nurvously. "Hun,you have a girlfriend?! That's nice of you for letting her come so I can meet her!" I smiled. "Ok Tonya,I'll be there at 11."

I checked my phone ounce I hung up. It was 10:20. I ran in my room and picked out a PTV shirt and pair of black jeans. I put them on then called Michelle. "Hey bae,get dressed so I can get you." "Babe,I'm already dressed. I'm coming." She said. "I'm waiting in the car," I said as I pulled up in front of her house.

She looked so good when she walked out. She was wearing a blue dress like shirt and white jeans. She sat in the car and I kissed her cheek. "Hey babe,ready to go?" "Yes,we'll to going to my aunt Tonya's house today." I said driving away.

Half an hour later we got to Tonya's house. Michelle waited in the car,knowing I would open her door. When she was out the car she held my hand.

As we walked into the backyard my aunt and uncle smiled at us. "Tonya,Tony,this is my girlfriend Michelle." Michelle smiled. "Hi Mrs.Tonys,Hi Mr.Tony."

My four cousins ran out of the house laughing. The oldest of them,Andre,who was 17 stopped in front of me and Michelle. "Holy shit!" I knew what he meant. "Hey Andre,this is my girlfriend Michelle." He smiled at her. Hi beautiful." She held my hand tighter and stood close to me. "Um,hi. Don't mess with me. I'm dating Drake." I smiled at her.

Tonya put the food on the table. "Ok,lets eat guys." We all sat down to wat. Michelle sat as close to me as she could get in her chair. She was as far away from Andre as she could,who was sitting on her right. Tonya made him move when she was how uncomfortable Michelle was.

When everyone was finished eating we played a few board games. Michelle saw the pool and smiled. "Can we swim?" "Sure" Tonya told her. She took off her shirt and pants then threw them down and jumped in. I did the same.

When Andre saw Michelle in the pool he jumped in. He swam next to her. "Andre,your ugly,your 17 and I'm 19,and I'm dating your cousin. Leave me alone." He frowned and got out the pool.

I looked at the big clock my aunt had next to her table. It was 2:45. 'The time passed by fast' I said to myself. "Michelle,are you ready to go?" "Sure,but we're wet." I smiled. "That's ok,we have to go home to change anyway." We got out the pool and put our clothes back on. I told Tonya and Tony bye,Michelle thanked them and then we left.

When we got back home Brice,Kayhlie's older brother was finally home. We talked while Michelle got dressed. He told me I better not hurt his new little sister.

Michelle cane back downstairs with something behind her back. She smiled. "Happy birthday babe!" She said pulling a skateboard from behind her back. It had all my favorite band names on it. "Thanks bae! I love it!" "You ready?" She asked walking to the door. "Yea,lets go."

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG FOR THE UPDATE!! IM PUTTING UP CHAPTER 15,ALSO!