Chapter 53

Still Michelle's POV

I push him away. "Drake i'm with mason!" Then i bite my nail,"and i still haven't forgiven you for what you did." He leans in again,"how many times do i have to say I'm sorry?" I roll my eyes. "As manta as you want. Probably wont forgive you anyway!" Before i can push him away our lips lock and i hear Mason's voice. "Michelle what the fuck are you doing?!" I pus away,"Mason its not what it looks like!" I know that! Ive been here since the first time he tried to kiss you!" He says pulling mr away from Drake. "Don't ever try to touch her again!" He says as we walk to our cars.

*ten minutes later back at the party*

I grab Mason,"Are you mad?" he looks me straight in the eyes. "At you? Of course not. I saw what happened. At Drake? Your damn fucking right i am!" He sassy going to walk in. I pull him back,"Mason wait i have something to tell you." I smile. "What is it?" He asks looking suspicious. "Im pregnant!" He smiles. The biggest smile I've seen for a while. "REALLY?!" "Yea!" Then we walk back into the party.

Its late. People are starting to leave. I stand on the stage. "I know i pretty much missed the whole party but before everyone leaves i have an announcement. Im pregnant!" Even stops in their tracks. I see kayhlie's reaction and i don't like it. She looks so heart broken. "Now that its out you may go." Everyone leaves but kayhlie.

I KNOW ITS SHORT NOW BUT I WILL BE ADDING MORE TO IT LATER!!