Chapter 24

Michelle's POV

I heard the door open. That's all I heard. Then I heard kayhlie and drake screaming. I tried to move and tell them to stop but I couldn't. I wanted to just get out the bed and hug kayhlie and Dustin so bad. I didn't want to see or talk to drake. After he told me he wouldn't do anything with Taylor;he kissed her. I just can't believe him. I heard the door open again and heard mason talking to kayhlie trying to calm her down. Then,they left. Drake stayed. Just like he did last night.

He walked over to my bed and put his head on my chest. I tried to put my hand on his head but I couldn't move. He started talking.

"Michelle I knew what I was doing when I kissed Taylor. I know it was wrong of me to do that because I'm with you. I'm really sorry. I didn't think you would hurt yourself like that. Just please wake up Michelle. Please! And please forgive me for what I did!" It got quiet and I heard him sobbing into my chest. I wanted to comfort him so badly. I was still mad for what he did but I don't want him upset.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

When the guys left I walked over to Michelle and put my head on her chest. "Michelle I knew what I was doing when I kissed Taylor. I know it was wrong of me to do that because I'm with you. I'm really sorry. I didn't think you would hurt yourself like that. Just please wake up Michelle. Please! And please forgive me for what I did!" Silence filled the room them i started sobbing.

I just want her to forgive me so badly. Yes,what I did was wrong and I'm really sorry. I took out my phone and locked at the time. It was late. I opened the shake next to Michelle's bed and laid down. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

VOTE

COMMENT

I LOVE ALL MY READERS!!:) THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!;)