My soldier(emo love story)

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE WRITEN...IF YOU DONT LIKE IT,THAT'S OK,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

Drake's POV

I walked out of Hot topic with my best friends. When we got to the car the guys stood against it to smoke. I decided to go into the store across the street because I don't smoke. I walked through the store and got to the section with kitchen utensils. I stopped there because I noticed this cute girl looking at the knives. I looked at her and noticed her arm was red and dripping with blood. She tried to stab herself when I ran to her. I grabbed her arm and screamed"don't hurt yourself!" I loosened my grip on her arm and saw how bad her cuts were.

She dropped the knife and pulled me into a hug. I could hear her sobbing into my chest. She backed away after about 10 minutes. She looked at me with tearful eyes. Suddenly,her eyes closed and she fell. I quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't fall down.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her out the store to the car. The guys were looking at us with curious eyes. "She was trying to stab herself."I told the boys. When we all got in the car I took one of my BVB tee shirts and wrapped it around her cuts. I made my friend,Mason quickly drive us to the hospital. When we got to the hospital I took her out the car and carried her bridal styles into the emergency room.

When we got into the emergency room the doctors took her from my arm and put her lying on a bed,leaving the guys and I in the waiting room. The guys were staring at me. Chase asked me the question I was waiting for them to ask."How did u find her?"he asked. I reapplied with a simple"I was walking around and noticed the cuts on her arm and she tried to stab herself and I stopped her,then she fainted." They looked surprised when I told them I saved her. I didn't know what to say so I went to the desk and asked when I could see her again. The nurse gave me a smile and said"As soon as she wakes up and the doctors let her take visitors I will let u go in to see her." I smiled back thanking her and walking away.

One hour later the doctor came out. I quickly stood up and asked if she was ok."She is going to be fine. She has some deep cuts but she is ok."the doctor replied."Can I go see her?""sure,she's in room 226." I quickly walked to her room. When I found her room I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked up to her bed when I heard the door shut behind me. She was sleeping. I sat next to her on her bed and she opened her eyes.

"Hi"I said with a smile. She smiled back"Hi,who are you?" I smiled again"my name is drake, what is your name?" She looked into my eyes"My name is Michelle."

Michelle looked at me and quickly pushed herself as far away from me as she could and started crying. I tried to hold her hand but she screamed"Don't touch me!" I backed away getting scared not knowing what was wrong with Michelle. I stood there,frozen,watching her cry. I screamed her name but she did not pay any attention to me. I went back next to her bed and put my hand on her thigh. I whispered into her ear"Michelle calm down, everything is ok." She looked at me with tear filled eyes and said"It's not ok, you don't understand!" I sat next to her bed and asked her if she would like to explain what is wrong, why things are not ok.

COMMENT

VOTE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY SO FAR!!YOU CAN BE HONEST IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY?YOU CAN BE HONEST IF YOU DONT'T LIKE IT!!