Chapter 20 We need to move.. Fast

Shane,

They left no traces on where they might be, when we got to the founders office, Bressie was passed out, Amelie was gone, and her bodyguards were missing.

Hopefully Miranda found something out.

No

Miranda,

Like a 3D copy of an actual person. You must have a brain, eyeball/eyeballs, heart, toe/leg, arm /finger and torso/chest or the whole body of patient. You must have a large table with four belts to strap the 3D form to the table.

Then , create the machine of the Security project ( Ada) Place the brain in a jar and eye(s), strap body /body parts to table. Then say this spell until the body parts fill missing body parts or until heart starts beating.

He was making a new machine, a a sort've clone of someone that's been dead awhile. A new Ada except not in 2D in 3D.

Weird, and interesting.

I called Eve and she answered on the second call I told her the story and her and Shane had no luck fining out where they could be.

Michael,

She was still unconscious, it was starting to worry me, I had to haul in the three cages by myself, easy because of my super strength.

Amelie was in the strongest one, Oliver was in the one covered with silver and Myrnin had a stake through his chest in the weakest cage.

Myrnin,

I looked around the room for something to help me get out, that's when I realised Claire was in the room.

I threw one of my vampire slippers at her, miss, I threw my other and it hit her on the face, she woke up with a yelp.

She looked quite terrible.

Pale, a little too skinny.

Like she was dying.

"Claire, help us get out." She looked confused, she still doesn't remember us.

"How could you forget me ?" I pleaded.

"Remember the feast of fools? When we dressed up and we killed Bishop? How about when I helped you come back to life with the house? Please tell me this is working!! I miss you!" I whisper yelled.

She looked like she was trying to remember.

"I know you want to go to MIT."

"No, I'd never go to college, you don't know me." She said.

"Yes, I do. You were smart and normal. Now your trying to be dumb and I don't know the right word but you show off too much of your body, maybe and escort. You, don't hide your brain and cover up your body."