Chapter 25 Ressurections And Blood

<3 ^How Can You Not Love This ^ <3

I'll admit I

gotta lil

emotional

Shane,

I grabbed her and pulled her body as close to me as I could, the first thing I wished for was to hold her, she had the same smelling hair since she died, same height, same weight everything.

Well, she wasn't dead long, she's somehow different yet the same. Now, she was stronger than me, although she looked petite, she was paler, faster and stronger.

I kissed her cheek gently. Suddenly, I was pushed and then I was laying on the sofa. She pounced on me as if I were food.

God, all the feelings rushed back, I loved her.

"I love you, Claire."

~Half an hour earlier~

Claire,

I woke up in a box, a dark box, but I could see through the dark. I could tell it wasn't made out of wood, something stronger, I could see the little cracks on the box.

I was panicking, I hit the box with my fists and knees. Trying to escape, I made a dent on the first hit. I continued until I made a hole, then a lot of dirt fell in on me.

Was I buried alive?

I dug my way out of the ground. I was wearing a now stained with dirt white dress, in my bare feet. I realised my ring was no longer on my finger.

I ran as fast as I could, and it was faster than I could remember, vampire speed.

I ended up in the alleyway where Myrnins lab is.

I rushed in and almost tripped over a pile of books, that's like a tradition for me.

I heard.............. crying? Weeping? Defiantly, some sadness going on.

I rushed into his room, there I saw him, in his bed! Crying. I shuffled over to him. I embraced him in a hug and shushed him.

"I miss you Claire, its my fault, I wasn't fast enough. You know, I love you, right? I like seeing you in my imagination." He was caressing my face now. "Because I can tell you how much I love you, and do this." He leaned in with his eyes closed and kissed me.

"Myrnin, what's wrong with me? Am I a vampire?" I whispered after our shared short kiss.

"You should be if your really here." He answered back his eyes full of hope and sparkles.

"I am, really here." My tummy then grumbled really loudly.

He heard it. "You need food, or you'll die again and then you'll never come back." He took my hand and rushed me outside. We ran to Common Grounds.

"I don't want to kill, stop me if I go too far." I told him as we hid in the shadows.

"Yes, look!" He pointed over towards the door. I looked and there I saw Monica. She was back and acting normally again.

I came out of the shadows and walked up to Monica, Gena, Jennifer and their boyfriends.

"What do you want now Claire?" Monica snapped when she saw me.

"Your supposed to be dead!" Gena yelled while Jennifer hid behind her boyfriend.

"Well, I was buried alive instead, I just came out and ran as fast as I could, I need to talk to you Monica. Alone" I compelled her.

"Sure." I walked her over to the shadows as her friends and boyfriend stared after us.

"Don't scream, don't move." I compelled her once we were behind a tree. She nodded as I bit into her neck.

My hunger wasn't satisfied after two minutes, I kept drinking and drinking until I felt a little bit better then let her go.

"Go home don't let anyone see you, once your home call your friends and tell them I dropped you home after you got mugged." She nodded and ran home.

Myrnin then told me to go find Shane.

~Glass House~

I was in the roof because no one would answer the door, I was punching the roof hoping for it to break before the sun rised.

I eventually broke it and landed on the floor gracefully. That's when I saw Shane with a gun.

Aiming it at me, he immediately dropped it and I pushed him with all my strength so he was against the wall, he then pulled me close as if he never wanted to let go, he kissed my cheek gently. He was the same, he looked a little sad but now he was joyous. I pushed him into the couch and pounced on him. Kissing him hungrily.

-

-

Cover made by: NoraKeeling GO ASK HER TO MAKE U A COVER FOR YOUR BOOK ON HER BOOK CALLED; WattPad Cover Maker IF U NEEED 1!! HURRY

Thanks commenting/reading/voting I love u guys. Byeee