Chapter 7 A party....... Of mysteries.

Pov: Claire

I walk out to the kitchen when I see Monica with a few guys. Talking and dancing to Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia. I try to make my way over but someone grabbed my arm, pulled me to their chest, and wrapped their arms around me tightly, as if to protect me. I looked up to see this blonde guy. Pale, amazing blue eyes, muscular, he looks like a superstar and angel all put together. I blushed a bit. He can't see though, because of my make-up. He looked me in the eyes.

"Help me. Please Claire. Stop me from kissing you." He whispered moving closer to me. How did he know my name? Questions later. I moved in closer to his lips, and they smashed together, like when two waves collide. I felt overwhelmed. I slipped my hands in his hair. Pushing his face closer to mine to deepen the kiss. Right then our tongues brushed and I opened my eyes. Pulled away and hugged him. He pulled away and picked me up.

"You're coming with me."

"What why? I'm not even drunk yet!"

"C'mon. I need you back in Morganville."

"Where?"

"No questions please." He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. Right then I felt my heartbeat faster, my gut instinct telling me no. I don't like it. I just want him to leave me alone. "I'm trying to fight it Claire. I really am, but you smell so good, and you don't know who I am do you?"

"Uh uh." I shook my head. He carried me outside and put me down on the ground beneath a tree. I looked up to see a new moon. I love new moons and full  moons. I don't know why I just do. I look over at him and ask him

"Who are you?"

"I'm Michael. And I know who you are. Claire." He smiled creepily. I smiled nervously and giggled a bit.

Michael continued to smile as he walked over to me. He kneeled down in front of me. He put his hand under my chin. Slightly tilting my face to one side. There's that smile again. What the heck!? He brushed his lips on my neck, sniffing. I repeat What the heck!?

Guys being guys I suppose. I felt as if two daggers entered my neck when he nibbled on me. I frowned. Is it supposed to hurt like this? I start to feel a little bit light headed. I felt my eyes close. Shit! My contacts. Before I closed my eyes I said "My contact. Can you take it out for me?" And he took it out. I fell asleep soon enough.

****************************

               A/N

Hey guys. A bit boring. Short. I couldn't think of anything sorry. Sorry fir any mistakes.

Suggest

Fan

Follow

Feedback

Share

Vote

Comment