Chapter 5 A lullaby.

Pov: Claire.

So that was that so called 'Shane'. He's really gorgeous. And the way he said he was my boyfriend, made my heart run a mile. I love it. And that kiss. I touched my lips. I want to feel that beautiful kiss. But I'm standing in front of my mother. A few minutes ago I was told my dad might die. But all my thoughts are on the brunette sex god. Mmmm. Stop. Claire. Stop thinking about him. You're dad is dying and all you can think about is this boy. Nuh uh. Don't you are go there. My brain said. I pushed the memory and him, to the back of my head. I looked my mother dead in the eye "As I said a few minutes ago. He's a cat with nine lives. He's a survivor." She nodded. I walked to the other side of my dad and put my hand in his. "Why might he die?"

"I thought I told you. Well your dad has some heart problems that's all."

I shrugged and sat on the chair beside my dad. I rest my head on his stomach, listening to his slow heartbeat. I glanced at my mom to see her asleep already.Singing a lullaby in my head, I slowly drift to sleep.

****************************

                  A/N

Sorry short. A bit boring. But don't worry. That thought about Shane, will come back later in the story. Sorry for any mistakes.

Suggest

Fan

Follow

Share

Comment

Vote