Chapter 17 Guess who she is!?

No spoilers people!

Shane,

I could hear an explosion kind of sound from the next room.

I rushed in to see Myrnin with big goggles on his forehead.

I chuckled at his face, he had two big white patches over his eyes where his goggles were, and the rest if his face is coal black.

"Do I have something on my face?" He tried to wipe it off his face but rubbed it in.

I took my camera phone out and took a snapshot of him. I put it as my story on snapchat.

He growled at me and went into the bathroom.

A minute later Eve sent a snapchat of her and Miranda smiling widely.

I took a picture of me doing the duckface and sent it just as Myrnin came out.

He rolled his eyes at me clearly annoyed at my childishness.

"Oppsies!" I said in a 3-year olds voice.

He continued on whatever he was doing.

Just then I could hear a girls laugh coming from all the speakers, a laugh I recognised all too well.

I took a deep breath as I heard her call my name. I turned around to see her.

"I missed you Shane." Her voice was metallic, I swallowed audibly in disbelief. She looked just like she did before she died.

"Your not here. I know your not real." I denied her presence.

"Shane its me. I didn't change at all. How do you not believe me being here? I know you can't feel me, but you can hear and see me."

"Because I had dreams about this moment where you were alive again. But it always ended badly, you hated me or I died and you blamed me. I can't deal with this. Get out of my head!"

"Shane, she's really there. Well kind of this isn't a dream. I brought her back. She's our new Ada." Myrnin tried to explain.

"No, you need a brain, her brain would have been gone by now." I disagreed.

"Nope, there was one little piece. And I did need to add in a few of her bones and hair. But I brought her back. See, working for me isn't all bad." I jaw dropped.

She's really here.

I couldn't believe it. She's back!

I could feel a smile form across my lips as I blurted out what I wanted to say since I found out she was dead.

"I'm sorry, I could have saved you."

I felt like I could go on longer and fight for Claire. Now that she was back.

*****

Some of you probably know who she is. Don't spoil for others please!

Leave a comment on who you think it is.

<3REMEMBER<3

Vote

Comment

Follow

And.....

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!