Chapter 12 What do you mean try to sneak in high heels?

"M we have to try the oldest trick in the book. We have to tippy toe past them."

"In heels? Good luck with that."

"Shut up." I take my heels off and carry them in my hands. I throw one as far as I can to distract the guy at the bathroom door. Didn't work. I throw the other one at the back of his head. Bullseye! I hide behind the wall again. I grab Monica's hand and pull her around the opposite corner he should be walking up. I mouth to her take off your shoes. She gives me a look but takes them off anyway. She hands them to me. I throw them back towards where he is. I look around the corner to see him run after it. Myrnin is heading into the shop so me and Monica have a chance in getting to the payphone.  We run to the payphone. I ring for a taxi and they said they'd be here in five minutes. Thank go there's this one car over across the road so we can hide there. I grab Monica's hand and run across the road with her. We both crouch so we are hid well behind the car. We stay there for about two minutes before Myrnin and the driver are looking for us everywhere but here. We see headlights in the distance heading this way. We look up to it's our taxi. It stops right in front of the car. We run towards it and get in it and thank god we escaped.

****************************Next update: This week or next Sunday

<3Remember<3

Vote

Comment

Feedback

Fan

Follow