Chapter 14 Are you CRAZY!?

I GOT A HUNDRED AND THREE READS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FUNNY AND SPOOKY CHAPTER GOES TO ALL OF U WHO READ THIS FAR!!! P.S RIGHT NOW I'M MULTI-TASKING WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND MY TORTURE DOLL! VOTE TO SHOW ME HOW COOL I AM (DERP FACE) Read this tonight late at night for Halloween. HAPPY HALLOWEEN :{D [< MUSTACHE MAN]

I'm in my black leather legging's, sexy crop top and four-inch heels. Monica is in her black skin tight dress that hugged her curves perfect, she doesn't have any make-up on yet, and does she look scary! Behind all that make-up is rosy red cheeks. By scary I mean I barely ever see M with no make-up, she looks so different without make-up, she still looks drop-dead-gorgeous but a different kind of pretty, a natural pretty, but with make-up she looks like a photo-shopped model; I called my date Micheal asking him to bring me and Monica to the club, I first met Micheal two years ago a month after I was kidnapped. (Claire doesn't remember when he fed on her its all to do with her memory loss she was losing her memory when it happened and it caused her to forget about him biting her)

Micheal helped me build my dance studio, we were friends since then, we went to parties together, we were friends with benefits as some would call it, we would be just friends one day and the next we would be kissing, and you know what.

He agreed to bring us and agreed to bring us home. Right now me and M are in the sitting room watching T.V. M is applying her make-up at the same time, she's putting on her foundation with her brush.

"Whats taking you so long M" It's eight, you started at six, I'm done and I started at half seven."

"Can't rush beauty, well you can, but I can't, its take's time to look this beautiful."

"Do you have a cold or something?"

"No. Why? Do I look like it?"

"No, your sounding snotty."

"Ha ha. Twat plant."

"Good time's, good times."

"They sure were, when we got kidnapped!"

"That was so fun!" I said sarcastically.

"No it wasn't"

"Ever hear of sarcasm?"

"Shaddup!"

I couldn't reply back because the electricity went out quickly, I squealled.

"M?"

"Stop it Claire!"

"What?"

"Stop touching my leg I know I'm hot and all but I'm not into you."

"I'm not touching you, look take my hands." I held my hands out in her direction. She grabbed my hands and squeaked.

"What the fuck is touching me?"

"How dare you touch Monica the great!" I shouted knowing that she was thinking it.

"I was thinking that!"

"I did not know that!"

"See, you can't read me like an open book!" I rolled my eyes at her, then I felt it too, something grab my leg, I felt it tug at me and I fell off the sofa right on my ass.

"M, there's something here, it draggged me onto the ground!"

"I'm oudda here!" I heard her footsteps slowly become inaudible.

"C. Do you hear that?"

"I thought that was you!"

"Nope, I can see a shadow, look!" She put my head in the direction where I saw this grey shadow dissapear. I looked at M to see her look at me in the moonlit room. I swallowed my spit. I opened my mouth and screamed "HOLY HELL! OR HOLY SHIT ON A STICK! As Pewdiepie would say."

"Shaddup C, lets run the fuck outta here!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to god knows where, probably to the front door. She dragged me to our garden and it's spookier out here than it is in there.

"Your sucha pussy!" She shouted at me laughing.

"This was a joke!"

"Yes, and you call me stupid." She fell onto the wet muddy ground head first.

"Your stupid, and that's not mud M, thats the neighbours dog shit!"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

****************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Next update: Next Sunday (update day)

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING I WOULD LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS AND VOTES AND DO SHARE THIS TO PEOPLE.

AND GUYS

<3 REMEMBER<3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

TWEET/ FACEBOOK/WATTPAD

FAN/FOLLOW

FEEDACK

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!