Chapter 28

Liam POV

Eleven months gone.

Me and Niall are impossible to seperate.

Oh, Harry and Louis too.

Niall is the one. He is the one for me. Definitely the only one. I want to take our relationship to the next level.

I thought of having the propsal at his favorite theme park, where we would be in the spotlight. I took deep breaths as I put on my plaid shirt. I'm not sure if he would actually accept this, or even tell me if he wasn't ready. I was just kinda afraid for his response. It would be so embarassing if he rejects. Well, I'm pretty sure everyone if afraid of rejection than confession. I took one more look in the mirror and stepped out the door.

@@@@

"Niall! Come down here!" I called. We were at the theme park, where there were those topsy turvy ships and rollercoasters and bumper cars. Niall was overjoyed once he found out about this.

Niall was at this net climber. He was around 30 feet off the ground and he looked like he was about to fall. Still, he insisted on reaching a higher height; for the highest recorded distance could get you a free 16 inch chocolate teddy bear. That Niall would do anything for food.

Niall took a bite out of the teddy bear's ear. It wasn't hollow, it was completely filled with choco. He bit off the nose. Then the other ear. Then the legs. So you could actually imagine how nigh Niall went. Nearly 60 feet. Wow, right? Niall let me take the head of the bear. I used my teeth to bite away part of the face and started rolling it around in my mouth to let it soften a little before swallowing. It was so sweet! I started twitching here and there because of this sugary snack. I always reacted this way after consuming too much sugar. Niall laughed and ate the rest of the body. How could he not get diabetes or something. I surrendered my choco part to him cause I couldn't eat that much. Niall gladly took it from me and ate it all in seconds.

I was advising Niall about eating healthy food when I bumped into Harry. Harry was crying.

"Harry, what happened?" Niall asked just a few seconds before I managed to open up my mouth to speak. Harry was shivering uncontrollably and hiccuped as he sniffed. Obviously he wasn't in the state to talk.

"Follow us, Harry." I said and led the way to a quiet, secluded area with Niall holding Harry's arm. We sat Harry down and he began to shriek. Niall bit his nails; trying to figure out how to calm him down to say something. I squatted and put my head on Harry's shoulder. Then Niall bent down and hugged Harry. We remained in the same position until Harry stopped crying.

"Now, are you ready to tell us?" I asked, rubbing his back.

Harry took a big breath of air and finally said, "Louis is lost." then dropped to the floor and started bawling. Oh Harry...

"Where did you last see him?" Niall asked next.

Harry sniffed and tried his best to prevent his yells from coming out. "I was at the theme park with him, around the rollercoasters. I turned around to get candy floss at the candy stall behind us. When I turned myself back around, he was gone. So I went looking for him."

I looked at Niall and Niall looked at me. We were both thinking the same thing. We will find him.

We helped Harry up and dried up his tears with an unused napkin I found in my pocket. We brought Harry out into the noisy world again and set off to find the swag masta from Doncasta.

-----

Hey guys, gonna insert little Larry moments in the story . ^^ Yeah, I actually finished the last chapter, and just waiting for the time to release it ;D Till then,

-Sasha xx