Chapter 12

Liam POV

As I was walking away, someone tapped my shoulder from behind. Thinking it was Walihya, I turned back and was surprised to come face to face with Niall. I thought he already left? Niall smiled sweetly.

"Hey Liam... I'm just...very very sorry about Zayn...." he softly said. He looked like he was about to cry. I mean, he can't possibly keep those tears in for so long.

"All is gone now.."I simply stated. Honestly, I didn't feel like talking about it. I just wanted to think. I guess Niall got the message and he skipped onto another subject. Well, almost another subject.

"Um Liam? Can I stay at your house? Since... Ya know."

Wow that was uncalled for. Sure, I'd like having Niall stay. But it would be so different without my love in the house. Without Zayn. Sure, I said. Sure.

A few months had gone by with Niall in my house. As expected, he had invaded my fridge countless of times. He was also acting like his usual self. Carefree and loud. But now he kinda seems...I don't know...odd? It was a bit like how Zayn acted when he first moved in with me. Hm. Weird.

It was night, and I tossed and turned in my empty bed. I was so used to having Zayn sleep beside me, and now the bed doesn't feel complete. I couldn't stop staring at a picture, of me and Zayn took together on the beach, on my bedside table. This was how I always acted before falling into actual sleep. I suffered being away from the one I loved, till I die. Tears started flowing when I thought more of it. There was a soft knock on my bedroom door. It has got to be Niall, there was no one else in the house.

I told them to come in, and out popped Niall's head from behind the door. Aww Niall. Lolwhut. "Liam...I can't sleep tonight...maybe...can I sleep with you?" Niall said with a pout.

Niall POV

"...can I sleep with you?" I asked with a pout, to make myself look cute. This is working. Great. I mentally screamed when Liam accepted my request. I walked over to Liam, and jumped in beside beside him. I pretended to act scared. I screamed and shot to cuddle with Liam when there were sounds of thunder. I have always been afraid of thunders, this time I wasn't playing a fool when I hugged Liam. Liam looked at me and stared for a second or two and then patted my head. "You'll be fine, Niall. If anything happens, wake me, and I'll be there." Ooh Liam actually looked like he was blushing. Woots woots. He turned so that he had his back facing me. How I'll just hug him tightly right now. Another thunder was heard. Look like it might rain soon? I shrieked, and crashed into Liam. He both fell off the bed, him on top of me (somehow, it just turned out that way). Ooh La La~ Fuck me maybe, baby? Okay, Liam had a really shocked expression, but he was definitely blushing right now. He stared into my eyes. Those gorgeous chocolate eyes. Right after that moment, he shot back up and offered me his hand. I took it gladly and pulled myself up with his help.

----------

Ack, a short chapter as well. I really have no idea what to write next, but I have already planned the ending. Am I weird? Well anyway. Like I said, the ending WILL BE unhappy. Unless I decide to change things. Mehehez. THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE SHYT

Till then,

---Sasha xx