Chapter 23

Niall POV

Liam was taking us home.

We were in the car, with Liam driving and me by his side. He was taking is home, cause I screwed everything up. He took me to a restaurant for a date and I made fun of the waiters who had in funny suits and that made Liam ashamed and mad. I'm an asshole. I made the waiters trip over my feet without me apologizing to them. What is wrog with me? I don't know, something just took over my body. Like a possesed human.

He yelled at me in front of everyone, and I splashed orange juice at him in rage. What the hell was with my mind? He dragged me out of the restaurant and stormed to the car and now here we were. I'm sorry Liam. So so sorry. I looked out the window, holding back my tears. I can't believe I was being that mad at him for something that I did wrong. I was so upset about earlier on. I feel horrible for doing such things to Lili. How I wished everything just rewined and we had a peaceful meal together, laughing, holding each other's hands...

A song called "Gotta Be You" played on the radio, and it was alike us both.

"I see it in your eyes, you're disappointed, cuz I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart. I tore it apart."

The thought of me inappropriately handling Liam during the start of this all. And me actions just now. I'm mad at him when he should be mad at me. I'm a bitch...I'm a bitch...

"Don't be scared, I ain't going nowhere. I'll be here by your side. No more fears, no more crying."

I'll protect Liam no matter what happens to him, because I know that he is the only one for me. I regret my past actions, and now I am willing to show that I'm ready to love Liam in the best way possible. I've made a mistake, and I've learnt from it.

"Can we try one more, one more time? One more, one more. Can we try one more, one more time? I'll make it better."

Yes, Liam. Don't get mad. I promise such things won't occur again. Just give me the chance to change my playful ways. I'll make everything better than it was before.

"It's gotta be you."

There is no one like you, Liam. There is absolutely no one in the world who could have such a wonderful personality as yours. If I lose you, then I'll die. I swear I would. I can't live my life without you, my love. Please forgive me.

I looked at Liam. His eyes were kept straight, concentrating on the road. He still had the frown on his face. I'm not sure if he even noticed the song playing. His eyes were red and puffy. Damn, he must be crying. Crying because of me. Now I feel miserable.

I gotta change this. I can't stand this silence.

I scooted a little closer to Liam. He was oblivious to my movements. I laid my head on his shoulder. He still didn't move.

"If you walk away, I know I'll fade. Stay by me, please Liam. I'm so so sorry for what happened earlier on. I just had no idea what happened to me, I..I just did it. I just don't know why I am this way."

Still silence. Man, Liam.....

"I'll suicide if you leave me. I don't want you to be mad, you don't look beautiful if you are raging. Tell me.. Tell me anything at all to make me pay. Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it. I just want us to be back to normal. I love you Liam, and I know I should have never embarrassed you or do anything stupid to such a great man like you." I continued.

No answer. Not even a glance at me.

I sighed. Guess this is over for today. I hope it won't cause bigger problems in the future. But I know he will kick me out. Liam...

We arrived at out apartment just a few seconds after I last spoke. He parked the car and got out of it and shut his side door. I expected him to leave me inside, to get out by myself.

From the corner of my eyes, he walked round the car, to my side. Uh oh. He must be getting ready to teach me a lesson as soon as I step foot outside. But he opened the door himself and stretched out his arms toward me. Great. He'll do all the beatings. I deserved this, and I'll bear with this. I'm sorry Li-

"Whoa!" I started shrieking when Liam swept me off my bum all of a sudden. He carried me with his hands supporting my legs and back. Wha? He looked down and smiled at me. He then gave me a kiss on the forehead and rushed in our room, closing the door, putting a "Do not disturb" sign at the outside of the door.

---

Le people hahahaha. I'm getting so much pervertic thoughts nowadays xD I should stop this! ;D Guess like some party going on there in their room. Chapter 24 hopefully soon. Till then,

--Sasha xx