Chapter 7

2 months

----

Liam POV

We were sitting on the couch, him in my arms, watching Toy Story 3 on the television. It was late at night, and the show was about to end. Surprisingly, Zayn wasn't asleep.

Oh no. This is the part where Andy leaves Woody and the rest. Oh no. Let the tears begin flowing.

The sad moment was over. I was crying my eyes out, and Zayn was comforting me. I looked at Zayn. The scenario I just watched was exactly what was going happen in a few months. Zayn will be leaving me. He will leave me to grow alone, to sleep alone, go out alone and more. He will be leaving me so to have me bear this pain for the rest of my entire life. I will be alone. Zayn carassed my cheek. He knew exactly what I has thinking. He sat up so he was the same level as me. He wrapped his arms around me. He pressed his cheek against mine, rubbing them slowly together. He loved doing that. "Don't think about it, Liam." Zayn flashed his usual perfect smile. Oh Zayn. If only I could. I can't help to think that there was only 2 months left...

2 Months 3 Weeks

-----

Liam POV

"WOO!!" Zayn yelled as we slid down this really long purple water slide at the swimming pool. Ever since Zayn and me went to the beach, he wanted to go swimming all the time. That's great, cuz swimming is my favorite thing to do.

The slide was really long but the water underneath us made us go fast. We turned left. Then right. Then left. Zayn was really enjoying this. Of course, he had his shirt off again. Too bad he was facing away from me. At last, we saw the exit of the slide coming toward us, and the blue pool water waiting for us. Out we went! Zayn shot out like a cannonball and landed right in the middle of the pool. I landed next to him, splashing water in his face.

"Surprise!!" I yelled and I sent water to his face again. "Hey!" He exclaimed, laughing.

3 Months

---

Liam POV

Zayn hasn't been smoking for quite some time now. That was great!

Well we were now walking in the night in the city, where it was always so crowded since this was the fave of most people here. We tried pushing out way through to get to this expensive restaurant, just for Zayn.

As we entered the restaurant, slow, romantic music was playing. It was very peaceful, and there were wuite a number of couples seated at each table. I could see that they were here for the same reason as me. I was taking Zayn on a date. The tables were velvet red, and the chairs were so shiny silver. The walls were beige with some jewels covering them, making them very shiny indeed. The ceiling was white, and chandeliers were hanging from them. The restaurant was very shiny. The floor was made of orange marble tiles, you could see your own reflection staring back at you. And the restaurant was big. The pillars were like those kinds that were from Greece. Very grand and there was even a wide, red carpeted staircase leading to another floor of the restaurant. All the waiters were dressed smartly, men with tuxedos and women with wedding gowns. Just kidding. White longsleeved dresses. Zayn's mouth hung open so big that you could easily stuff a cat inside like stuffing. Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person. I just like imagining things~

Zayn's eyes shone in delight. "Liam, you brought me here, just for me...?"

"Anything for you, baby."

We sat at a table, waiting for our order. Man, Niall should have seen what was on the menu. I bet that if he were here, the restaurant wouldn't have any more food to sell. He'd even eat the ingredients you better believe it. Our order came and we sniffed in the delicious aroma of tender chicken. What else? We devoured our food as we were starving.

"What came was really yummy, Liam." Zayn smiled.

Lol why am I having pervertic thoughts.

"Uh, yes it was...delicious. Ahem."

"I know whatcha thinking, pretty boy." Zayn said with a wink.

Oh Zayn.

I dragged Zayn to the rooftop. This was where it was most beautiful. It was like a mini picnic, with little green vines hanging from poles and picinic baskets and mats and artificial grass. It was really soft, and we hard pefect view of the moon, just like that last time. There were flowers scattered nicely across the grass patches and they smelled wonderful. This time there were pink butterflies fluttering around. Zayn's mouth hung open once more, but I immediately covered it with my hand when a butterfly nearly flew in.

"Liam, you're too good for me...." Zayn spoke softly.

I poked his cheek cheekily. I took his hand and let us sit on one of the picnic mats. This was perfect. All perfectly planned. Heh. Zayn was tearing all of a sudden.

"You're too good for me. I don't deserve to be yours, you know that? Just look at me and you will know." he sobbed uncontrollably. What he doesn't know, is that he was beautiful. So to prove it to him, I sang him a song called "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. Zayn loves that boyband which consisted of five members; Harold, Leeyum, Lewis, Zayan and Naill. Funny, cuz their names were so similar to mine, Zayn's and my friends'. Hm.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make up to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but YOU."

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know, oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful. If only you saw what I can see. You'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know, oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful. Oh-oh. That's what makes you beautiful."

Wow. Zayn was staring at me all they way. So cute. But now was Zayn's favorite member, Zayan's, singing part. Zayn always fanboyed in front of me whenever he hears Zayan's name being said, or when he hears him on the radio.

"So c-come on. You got it wrong. To prove I'm right, I put it in a song. I don't know why you're being shy and turn away when I look into your eyes."

Whoa fella, Zayn was mentally fainting. Well, physically too. He put his hand on his mouth, to prevent screams from coming out. Man, he's cute.

I finished the song, and he cried more than ever. "You always make me feel beautiful, Liam. Loving you was the correct choice." Zayn said in between sobs. Aww Zayn. You're already beautiful enough.

We sat there, just appreciating each other's prescence accompanied by the dark sky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lamina mina. End of Chapter 7. Zayn's time is really coming soon, oh noes. Well it's nighttime now, and I need to sleep early for school tomorrow. (: Adios, chachos!

---Sasha xx