Chapter 2

Alright, this chap is gonna be really short, sorry about that. I'm really busy with schoolwork but I really wanted to update as well. Kay its alright if you dont vote or anything. I just write cuz this is what I like doing. (: Well anyway. Like I said, this would be really short. Sorry :(

-Sasha xx

-----------------------

Zayn POV

---------

I widened my eyes. Holy shit?!?

Yup. I'm screwed. This would be the last moment of our friendship. Definitely. Thanks for writing in that book, Zayn. This is gonna be my fault. I could break down any moment now.

"Zayn... You...." he started, but I took over.

" Liam. I LOVE YOU. I always have.... I think I might lnow how you feel right now. I know you're disgusted but, please! I'm sorry and I didn't want you to know this. This is supposed to be my deepest secret of all but it seems like already found out.... Please don't let this affect us. Let us remain as friends. Please.... Please...."

I was about to say something more, but Liam walked toward me and put a finger on my lips. He was soo close that I could feel his breath on my face, as he was slightly taller. He gazed deeply into my eyes. Oh my~

I blushed. What was he going to do next? "Zayn. You didn't let me finish." He removed his finger and now his whole hand was cupping my cheek. I blushed even more. How did I even do that.

"You don't know how much you mean to me, Zayn."

With that, he laid his lips on mine.

My eyes were so wide that they could pop out of their sockets. This can't be happening. This must be a dream. I pinched myself. Ow that hurt, bitch. I realised our lips were really still, so I made changes to that. Now our lip were moving in sync. His lips was so perfect. So so perfect. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. I pulled away to breathe, and he gave me an irritated look. I smirked, and went back to kissing him.

This is the best day of my life so far.