Chapter 24

Liam POV

"Uhh..hello?"

My body was aching from just now. Only if you knew what we did. We just finished and and Louis called. At least it wasn't during that time.

"Hey, Liam, lad."

It was sure nice to hear Louis' voice again. It's been a while since I last heard from him.

"Hey Louis! What's up?"

He started speaking really quick and I could barely make out what he was saying. I only heard things like "Harry.....love......reletionship...closet...." Maybe it could give me a clue. So Harry. Love and relationship. Maybe Harry is in a relationship? Closet. Now why would he mention a closet. Wait, closet? Out of the...closet? Louis' gay? And Harry? Relationship? Oh, I get it! Harry and Louis have come out of the closet together and in love and in a relationship! Yes! That must be it.

"And I really need to know how to take proper care of him. I don't want to hurt him in any way."

Aww. Sweet of him. I totally support them together. Which kida reminds me of Zayn again. This was abit like how we confessed to the other lads that we were together. Sigh, I really miss that moment. I love him so. Goodbye, brown eyes. Goodbye, my love.

"Liam?"

I snapped out of my thought and explained to Louis something about being careful and all other stuff that I recalled from my previous relationships. Never stay mad at them for long.

"Thanks alot Liam. Really! Hope to see you soon! Bye!"

I was left to nothing but a long beep tone. I put down the receiver and skipped to where Niall was. I nearly burst out laughing when I saw him holding his dingaling. He must be aching alot more than I. He immediately shot up and smiled when he saw me walking in.

"Who was that?" he asked excitedly. He seemed to know that it was something good. A sixth sense maybe.

"It was Louis. Harry and he finally came out of the closet together!" I cheered, clapping my hands.

Niall got up and jumped all around the room, like a kangaroo hot on its jumping heels. The both of us were really happy for them. I've always had dreams about them together or on dates. I thought that it would never happen, but now is the start of a new beginning. For them.

Niall tripped and fell over a bunch of cushions and I caught him just in time, my face just inches away from his. We stared into each other's eyes for a really long time, not like we've never done it before, just admiring and having a deep intensity of love for each other. Blue jewels attracting brown ones. One Irish and one British. Bleached blonde hair and thick dark brown. He has many unique features, but that doesn't make him different from anyone else. He just little Niall Horan. So cute, so funny, so attractive. I stopped the stares by kissing his nose. He blinked and flinched a little. Guess he wasn't expecting that one. Ha!

He surpressed a laugh and playfully slapped my cheek. I pretended to look offended and yelled out "NAIL?! DID YOU JUZ SLAP MEH". He kept laughing and ran across the room, away from me. I of course, chased after him. He was really fast, he'd be in another place already when I had just started running to his previous spot. In the process, I knocked down a picture frame on the table. Thinking it was just another picture of me, I quickly got hold of it, took a glance and positioned it back on the table. But something about it made me stare longer at it. It was a picture of me and Zayn.

I held the picture dearly in my hands. I still couldn't get over him. My tears formed at my bottom eyelid. They were increasing in amount, and then I was left sobbing on the ground. I could only see Niall through the corner of my eyes, staring at me. He then walked toward me and bent down to put his arms around me. He rubbed my back to soothe me. He had hus head deep in my neck, gently nuzzling to make himself comfortable, and also to calm me down. He didn't let me go until I stopped crying and stopped sobbing. Such a manly sweetheart. He was similar to how Zayn acts; all charming and sweet. And attractive.

I took one last glance at the precious photo and placed it back carefully on the table. I sniffed and got hold of Niall and stood up with him. Niall smiled.

"Feeling better, Lili?"

"Better cause you're here." I returned a smile to him. He grinned, this time showing his little teeth. They were not exactly beautiful, they were flaws. But flaws was what makes him unique. And unique means perfection. Perfection has got me dying. If I had to rate Nialler from 1 to 10, I'd give him a 1000. How much I love him. I stepped toward him slowly, making him suspicious. Heh. About an arms length away from him, I shot to the front and grabbed him by the shoulders. His eyes went wide by my sudden move. I took him down and pinned him to the floor. I had him totally covered. No escape. Wow this would be like a continouos thing.

-----

Won't be posting that often now... :( Really busy with my life here, no more chapters each day. :(

Chapter 25, will be out. I promise.

Till then,

--Sasha xx