Chapter 4

Liam POV

I woke up by the sound of little birds chirping. I had to squint my eyes as the Sun was blinding my eyesight. I looked at my watch. It was 9 in the morning, and Zayn of course was still not awake. I looked down at Zayn who had his head on my chest. He looked so cute. I lifted his head up slowly, not wanting to wake him up, and gently placed it to the soft green grass. S FOR SUCCESS. Actually, even if I used his head as a soccer ball or operate a cannon right next to him, he'd still be asleep. But I'm not that kind of person, don't worry. I'd never do that. I stood up, stretched here and there and took in a big breath of fresh air. 

I saw a little bird, probably a canary, getting pecked by a black, bigger bird on a tree branch. Ouch! I took a step forward to help, but I stopped when I saw another bird of a similar size to the one getting pecked. It flew toward the direction of the black bird and pushed it off the tree. Then both the canaries huddled up together, chirping softly to one another. Those birds actually reminded me of me and Zayn. How I would defend and protect Zayn, whenever he is in danger. How we would cuddle together every time. How we would whisper sweet nothings to each other. Oh how I love those moments. 

I looked at Zayn. He looked so cute. Yes, I said that before, but I love him so much that I can't stop saying it. He was adorbs. I sat back down and moved closer to him. If I laid my hands on him, he might probably wake up, although awakening him was one of the hardest thing anyone has to do, but just in case, I had my hands away from him. Zayn changed position, his legs brought up to his chest and arms around them. He looked like a curled up ball, a cute ball. Man, I just want to grab his face and kiss him all over. I stayed patient for a few more seconds, before I started leaning in.

"Morning, Liam." A sleepy, morning voice said. Zaynie has awoken! 

Zayn POV

I was awaken when I felt someone shift me gently to the grass. Liam. I immediately shut my eyes. Well, not really, but slightly, so that I could see a little. I wanted to see what he would do while I was sleeping. Liam was stretching at first, but then he stood still, observing a couple of birds from a distance. I could see a bird pushing off a bigger one, and after that, the remaining birds cuddled together. Aw, just like me and Liam. Then Liam sat back down next to me. He looked like he was about to touch me, but I knew he was afraid of waking me up. I teased him a little by acting cute. I rolled up into a ball. He likes it when I do that. Liam was now leaning in. Heh.

"Morning, Liam." I said with my morning voice.

"Zayn? You're up so early!" Liam was surprised.

"Who wouldn't want to wake up to such an attractive person like you?" I said with a wink.

 He looked down and his cheeks turned red. He was biting the inside of his cheeks to prevent blushing, but failed. Man, he's cute. 

"Oh Zayn. You're so flirty with me."

@@@@@@@@

We went back home, hand in hand. Just then, something popped up in my head. That one thing I have to tell him. I need to tell him. Now or never.

I hesitated a little, before pulling myself together.

"L-Liam? I need to tell you s-something.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright now with that chapter done, IT'S TIME TO EAT MY CHEEZBURGER. xD  I'm not really happy with this chapter though :/ I thought it was shit. But like i said, what's gonna happen is a little saddening. So brace yourselves. :p Till then,

- Sasha xx