Chapter 17

Niall POV

I was in Liam's room. He said he wanted to speak to me about something and I've yet to know what. He received a call from his mom and had to pause our conversation, so now he was by the window, excusing himself from me. I thought about what he might say for a little while. Was it because of something I said? Was he going to lecture me? Or was it something he felt? Hmmm.

Liam stuffed his phone back into his pocket and sat back down in front of me, on the bed. Liam deeply stared into my eyes. I was soon going to be hypnotised by those chocolate coloured orbs. I could just grab and kiss him any moment now, but Liam wouldn't like that. I snapped my finger in front of his face, because he seemed to gaze for too long. Not that I didn't enjoy it, I was just really curious about what he might tell me.

"Niall." He said, almost sternly. Yep. I was in deep deep trouble.

"I think I might like you."

If I were drinking water, I was sure to spit it out. What. I felt myself going all happy in my heart. I felt myself blushing real hard there. My mind was picturing what it would be like if me and Liam are together. Oh it would be such a cute couple.

"No.....really Liam?" I pretended to sound as though I didn't believe him. Inside I was all a mini celebration!

"I think. I've been having these weird feelings lately. I don't know. Whenever I look into your eyes, I go blind to the surroundings, and only pay attention to you. That was the reason why I had to stare into yours just now. To see if it would happen again."

"Whenever you touch me, even if it was just a brush of the hand, I get small shivers. It would really affect me alot if you hold me tight. You just don't know it."

"Also, I have never experienced these feelings for anyone, except for the people that I have really loved, someone like Zayn. So I guess...my feelings are forming...for you.."

I remained silent. He is starting to like me. I can just die already. Send me to heaven someone! This angel is saying he fancies me. This made me love him so much more.

"Liam, if that is the case, then I'll hug you. I'm so happy that I am going to cry."

He stretched out his arms as if inviting me in them. I gladly took the opportunity and crashed my body into his, my arms tight around his back.

This might be a new beginning for us both. YAY!

@@@@@@

For the next few weeks, we kept very close to each other, since we already knew the feelings we shared. Occasionally, I would hold Liam's hand to make him remember I care for him when he seems down. I don't think I was allowed to hold him that much, cause you know, we aren't really dating yet but once we do, I'll plant my lips all over him.

Once, we went out to the beach, where Liam actually shared many memories with Zaynie there. He was mostly just talking about how he missed Zayn and all those. Although, he rarely speaks about me there, I now know how much Zayn meant to Liam, and I respect that. I used to hate Zayn being with him and I wanted to steal Li for myself, but now that disliking Zayn could mean the end of my friendship with Liam, I never dared to think badly of Z again. I kinda miss him alot.

"This beach was really special for me. This place was where I would spend the rest of the day with the people I love most. I basically shared it with my lover, like I always do. So, you might know the reason why I brought you here." Liam looked at me and smiled. He looks so attractive while smiling. I just don't understand why Louis and Harry are not gay for Li. That is just impossible.

We gazed upon the horizon, the sun setting. The sky was a mixture of orane and a little bit of pink. How beautiful. I shifted my hands a little to stabilize myself, and found my hand right next to Liam's. He didn't look down, but I'm guessing he noticed it, as he moved his hand to hover over mine, and laid it on my hand. This feels so right. I got a feeling that we'd get better than this.

------

Hey guys :) I'm feeling much better and all relaxed. So let's start working again yeh? I really don't know what I'm doing. I need to think of more interesting things to post. Hmm.

sorry if you don't want Niall to be with Liam >< Sorry!! :( Chapter 18 out soon (:

Till then,

---Sasha xx