Chapter 18

Liam POV

Now my love grew even more for that little blondie. Just yesterday we sat on the beach, and today, we nearly kissed.

As per normal, Niall was at the dining table, eating. I was in the kitchen thinking about some stuff, until Niall called me. I shook away my little thinking bubble and went out in front of Niall, who was looking really messy after finishing his food. Smears of tomato sauce were on the outline of his lips and a little on his face. There were even some fries stuck to his jaws. Oh Western Food again. He smiled when he saw me and patted the chair next to him, meaning that he wants me to seat next to him. While I was making my way over, he grabbed a napkin and removed all food and sauce off his face. As I sat down, Niall looked at me straight in the eye and asked, "Liam. Do you love me?"

I already knew what to say.

"Yes, I do love my little Ni."

"Then, do me a favour....will you?" he smirked.

Hm, sounds really..se-

"Get me more food." his smirk turned into a big grin and he burst out laughing. Aw Niall can be a little weird sometimes, but that is what makes him unique. I ruffled up his hair and playfully punched his arm. He stuck his tongue out and wiggled it at me. He suddenly stopped and stared at me. I felt weird. He just had his eyes wide and staring at me. I felt myself burn. Those blues were like mini jewels, all sparkly and shiny. I saw him leaning in a little bit, then halted when he was really near my lips. His breath could be felt. So warm and calm. Oh how I wish I could kiss him right now. As I turned a dark shade of pink, he smirked a little. He always turns me on when he smirks like that. I was in a daze. He leant in closer, but passed my lips and to my ears, he whispered, "Booyah." I jumped all of a sudden. I wasn't expecting that. He laughed and ran away. Weirdo.

I raced after him and found him beside his bed, finding a place to hide. I knocked him and pinned him down to the bed.

"Weirdo! Quit joking around!" I pretended to be all stern and mad when I really wasn't.

"Oh, make me." he lowered his eyelids to look seductive. Holy shitballs. I was getting a massive turn on. He looked so afghkdihdjxcnyummiu.

"MAKE ME." he repeated a little louder. He thought I didn't catch what he said. He now licked his teeth from a side to another, like how Jessie J always does. I had the strong urge to just smash our lips together so he'd stay quiet. Well not really, I just wanted to kiss him. I bent down a little, face hovering over his. What was I doing? Oh right, I was gonna have this real good. I couldn't resist the sweet temptation and almost connected his pink lips with mine when the doorbell rang. Ugh. Nice timing.

I groaned and pulled away from Niall and shuffled towards the door. Not that party shuffle, the lazy walking shuffle. Ya know. I had my back hunched all throughout, because who ever spoiled that fantastic moment was going to pay. I turned the shiny orange doorknob and pulled the door open. Pizza was in the stranger's hands, wow that smelled good. That unknown being had a cap on, with the excess parts sticking out to shield his identity. He was also wearing a black leather jacket and dark coloured jeans and a black converse. Hm, who was he to dress so suspiciously. Anyhow.

"Pizza for Mr. Niall Horan?" the stranger spoke out. MAN he sounded so familiar. But, as expected Niall came running out with money in his hands. Niall shoved the money into the pizzaman's hand and grabbed the pizza and started chewing away. I looked at the delivery boy who still hasn't lifted his cap and apologised for Niall being all that. The man just said, "It's okay. He is always like that when with food." then he quickly walked off. Wait. Does this mean he knows Niall?

--------

Guise I'm sleepy. It's like 11 and past my bedtime haha xD Although for some of you it may seem like the sun is still shining, I'm not used to sleeping after 9. Le yawns. Also I have absolutely 0 ideas of who the pizzaboy might be. Blank. I just wrote it for fun, I guess. The weekends, so nothing special. :) CHAPTER TWENTAY TMR. Muaha! Nights everyone and till then,

----Sasha xx