Chapter 13

Liam POV

What the hell just happened?

I'm still upset, and Niall isn't making things better. But he's scared of thunders, so what can I do? I got a little annoyed at first, but then I felt this reaaaaalllyy weird feeling. I don't know. When I landed on top of him, it felt weird. Like, that was one of the s.. positions, if you know what I mean. But really, I wasn't used to be in it with anyone else than Zayn, but...this felt... really..

Weird. Weird as in a good weird. Am I nuts? Oh no no. Niall is just like a little brother to me. Man, stop this feeling. When he was pulling himself up, he literally pulled me down, as in down on the floor. What the hell? Then he got on to me. What the hell x2 ?! Kay, this is definitely uncalled for. What does he think he is doing?! He was staring into my wide brown eyes intensely. Wow his blue eyes are soo...wow. I have never looked into his eyes this close before. Whoa. He looked like he was in the need for something, maybe food? But no, he just eaten, but no, he gets hungry really easily. I was really in the loss for words. He smirked a little and...

Attached our lips.

Oh gosh, no. My eyes were wider than before. No! I don't want this. Get me out of here....

But honestly, I didn't feel too awkward. I just..

"Umf, Niall!! Stop it!" I pushed him off a little. He was embarassing me. Like no duh. I didn't look at him. I was too flustered.

"Don't push me away like that Liam. You're too sexy to resist." He said seductively, and kissed me on the lips again. Fuck no....

Now my cheeks were hot and red. I don't want this.... My heart belongs to Zayn, and Zayn only. Even if he is gone. Dammit...

"Liam, I never said this before, but I love you, baby." he stopped for a moment to say that. Son of a bitch. My cheeks were like, burning now. Why the hell did they burn? I tried crawling away, but he suddenly gained more strength and pinned me down again. Why did I become so weak?!

"Don't try to stop me, Liam baby. I can see you're getting hard." he teased. I looked down, only too see that there was a shape of a mountain in the crotch area of my pants. WHAT THE FUCK, DID I JUST GET TURNED ON BY THIS BITCH

"F-Fuck you, Niall." I retorted.

Suddenly, he winked at me.

"Oh, you know I'd love that, Liam honey." he smirked.

Oh for the love of turtles. I pushed him away, and tried running out the door, but it was too late. He dragged me onto the bed.

I smacked him repeatedly while he was taking off my clothes. I yelled and yelled but still he carried on. Zayn would definitely come to protect me if he was still alive. Oh Zayn, how I needed you... We were both naked, and the sight of his big dingaling made me shiver. But, don't worry, Zayn's was bigger and a little longer. I'm really not comfortable with Niall about to do it this time.

Just as he was about to stick it in, I shot up and ran, but very unfortunately, I tripped and fell over our pile of clothes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on the bed. This time, without hesitation, he inserted it. No.......

I still tried escaping as he thrusted roughly.

I moaned. I couldn't help supress it in. Niall was turned on by my noises, and he continued faster and faster.

He came. I came.

Niall POV

Ah...yes! That felt amazing..... First time doing it to a male. Feels so good. Finally. I might just have Liam fall for me now. In three. Two. O-

"NIALL YOU ASSHOLE! GET OUT!" Liam yelled and pointed to the door. Wha? Whoa whoa wait. "Baby? I thought you loved me?" I said.

"And when the fuck did I say that? You're always so assuming." his voice, calm and still. "And I never allowed you to call me your baby. Go away. I hate you."

Wow that stung a little. Great, he hates me when I thought he'd love me. Now things would never be the same between us. I'm a mother fucker. Now what do I do? Should I apologize? Hmph. As if Liam would be that quickly to forgive this time. But it wouldn't matter if he considered accepting my apology right? I'd just have to wait, right? And everything after that would be okay, right? Right?

" Liam... I-I'm sor-ry.... I don't know what came over me..." I started off but lacked confidence which I wanted to have. Now I don't seem so sincere when I really am.

"No. I'll never forgive you. You just raped me a few minutes ago and you expect me to forgive and forget? You're making things worse for us, so go away. I love Zayn no matter what, and you can't change that."

No. I still want Liam. I want him. And Zayn can just fuck off already. Wait, he already died. Haha! So why the hell is Liam still so stuck up about him? He's gone. There's nothing left.

"Liam, would you just stop it. Zayn is GONE. GONE, Liam. Why can't you just get over it?!" I rolled my eyes while saying that. Why can't he realise that there should be another person replacing Zayn....like me?

"Because you have no exact idea of how much he means to me. And you're saying it as though it is so easy. Why don't you put yourself in my shoes, idiot." Liam looked down and tears flowed out. "If you are not willing to understand, then leave."

The next few weeks between us were very awkward. I thought of leaving, but I also wanted to be there once Liam chooses on talking to me again. It feels like we would take forever to patch up, but still, I didn't give up. I have tried having small, short conversations with him, but he didn't dare look at me and just replied with short answers. I ruined everything. Thanks, Niall.

The silence was unbearable.

I need to stop it, now or never.

I knocked on Liam's bedroom door, where he was now.

"Liam?"

----------

Ugh, I kinda dislike this chapter a little bit. Idk, it's just everywhere. :/ I really miss Zayn though, I still want him to be in the spotlight. Ahh. What should I do, what should I do. By the way sorry for making Niall a rapist, I had totally no idea of how to write this chapter xD My bad. Chapter 14 won't be out so soon, I need to study for upcoming tests :) Till then,

---Sasha xx