Chapter 1

Bella P.O.V

My life was only starting. I was only twelve years old when everything happened. I had straight A's. Mom and Dad were amazing with me.

I like to wake up early in the morning to see the dawn. It was beautiful. I liked to lay down on my yard and watch the stars on the sky.

My life changed when I was in a car accident.

Flash Back

Mom was driving back home from the groceries store. I was looking straight to the moon.

"Bella, close the window." Mom said.

I rolled the window up when I noticed Mom crashed against a car who crossed the red light while we were crossing the green one.

The glass of the window broke, flying all over the place and into my eyes...

End Of Flash Back

The next morning I woke up with a blindfold. When they took them off everything was dark. At first I thought my eyes were still closed but the doctor told me they were open.

I was scared. I was devastated that I couldn't see the sunset or the dawn or the stars. Only in my memory.

It's possible for me to gain my vision back but my family is not rich, neither we're poor but we just don't have the money to pay an expensive operation.

I'm eighteen now and in my daily hobby, me and Daisy - my watchdog that helps we walk around the little town of Forks -, we walk outside to my yard early in the morning to see the dawn. Well I can't see it but I at least would like to feel the suns heat on me.

"Bella?" I hear my mom behind me.

"Out here!" I yell.

I hear the door slide open. Her footsteps are light on the grass. When she sits next next to me I can smell her new colon.

"Is that a new perfume?" I ask.

"You have a powerful smell, darling." She hugs me.

My hand has a little trouble finding her neck but when I find it I kind of hug her.

I could smell the strawberries from her shampoo on her hair. My hair smells the same and from I feel when I touch it goes all the way to my chest.

I remember I have brown hair and chocolate eyes. I think nothing has changed on me a lot the past years.

Daisy starts to kiss my cheek.

"Daisy, leave my baby alone!" Mom laughs.

I laugh too.

"Where is she?" I ask with my hand looking for her.

My mom sighs and helps me find her so I could pet her. I know mom feels guilty about what happened to me. I know because I hear when she starts to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I turned to her but i knew I wasn't seeing her.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

"Mom, is not your fault. I love you, okay?"

I fell her nod. "Okay."

"I'm gonna go for a walk with Daisy for a while."

She helps me up.

"C'mon, Daisy." I say and we walk outside.

We start to walk around for a while. Daisy knows where to go and how to get back home.

We keep on walking until I bump into someone taller than I am.

"I'm so sorry!" A beautiful, musical voice says. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Neither was I." I say with irony but with a smile.

He laughs. I think I wasn't looking his direction when I feel light wind hit my face.

I laugh. "Yes, I'm blind."

"How did you-?"

"How did I know you were waving your hand across my face?" I smile. "People do it often and I can also fell the wind hit my face."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He apologies.

"No, no it's okay. Totally fine!" I say.

He stays quiet or I think he leaves.

"Are you still here?" I ask.

"... Yes! Yes, I'm here." He says in a whisper.

"What's wrong? Never seen a blind girl?"

"Never saw a beautiful one just like you."

I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"I'm not pretty."

"Clearly you are blind because right now I think I'm seeing a fallen angel and I'm not talking about your watchdog."

"Stop it," I laugh.

"It's the truth," he says. "My parents showed me to speak the truth and I do."

"Yeah right." I laugh.

"Want to go for ice cream?" He asks.

"... Um, I'm free later this week-"

"Why not now?" He asks.

"Because I don't even know your name and what doesn't tell me you could take me to an alley and kill me."

"C'mon, I think your dog is smart enough to smell danger." He says. "It's just a ice cream, I promise."

"... What's your name?" I ask.

"Edward Cullen. What's yours?"

"Isabella Swan. But you can call me Bella."

"Beautiful." He says.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Shall we go?" I fell him take my free hand and place it on his arm. He has muscles. Wow.

"Yes." I smile and we start to walk.

Well this is different but I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Update: August 10, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324