FOURTY ONE

a s h l e e

KENDALL WENT OFF A FEW MINUTES AGO,

to try and figure out what to do with the guys, because this small get to gather, turned into a party.

i stand, crammed in a corner, before being saved by abby, and dragged into Kendall's room, "thank god!"

"what the hell happened to a 'small get to gather?!"Abby exclaims, and my shoulders slump, and i just shake my head.

"I don't know abbs."i sigh, sitting on kendall's bed, before kendall comes bursting in, "I'm stealing her from you!"

he drags me out into the hallway with abby yelling after him, "damn you kendall!"

"what the hell happened to a small get to gather?!"i question, as he run down the hallway to the elevator.

"Carlos hit all contacts instead of three!"Kendall presses the button, and I shake my head, with a heavy sigh, "idiot."

as we wait for the elevator, kendall stares at me, with a smile, "so how much have you changed since you left?"

"not much."I smile, "I still love the bruins, the soxs are growing on me, along with pop music."

"You only like pop music because I'm in a pop band."Kendall teased, and I roll my eyes, smacking his shoulder.

As the elevator door opens up, bitters comes out, with full on ghost busters shit, before checking us, and moving on.

"don't  you have two strikes on your door?"I question, and he throws his hands up, "We're dead!"

"Not necessarily."I grin, and he furrows his eyebrows, "What do you have up your sleeve?"

"Sure Kendall!"I cup my hands together, "I'd love to go to the party on the fourth floor!"

The doors start to close, before I drag Kendall in, and hit the fourth floor button, "We need to make it sound like a party."

Kendall pulls out his phone with a nod, before dialing some number, "James, bitters is roaming the halls, Did you get everyone out?"

"Are you on the dance floor?"Kendall stops in his tracks, and I have the cover my laugh, before Kendall puts the phone away from his ear, "He hung up?"

"Yup."

The elevator door dings, and we're off again running down the halls, heading back to 2J.

"Ok everybody out party's over?"We find 2J empty but music still playing, and Kendall looks impressed, "I cant believe the super party kings of Hollywood actually did it."

"Ah."Kendall goes to turn off the music, while lights outside catch my attention.

I walk over to the shades, and what I see makes my eyes widen, "uhm kendall, You might wanna see this."

we raced outside, and kendall took my hand, making sure we don't get lost as we make it towards the guys, "I told you to get rid of everybody!"

"No you said to get everybody out of the apartment."James corrects Ken, "We did!"

"oh my god."I groaned making Kendall stifle a chuckle, before the boys walk off, and I start to dance a bit, "Your one of a kind baby girl."

"Well Logan's in the pool."Kendall shrugs, and I shake my head, "James and Carlos think they're the kings of party land."

"And Bitters isn't gonna stop until he finds a party to bust!"I throw my hands up in frustration, and that famous smirk comes on Kendall's face, "Then I guess we should give him a party to bust."

I grin, before taking two noise makers out of people's hands, while Kendall grabs the radio, and we're off.

We stop at the janitors closet, before I start blowing into a noise maker, and Kendall is playing music, "Run!"

We keep making the noise, while running down the halls, and all I can think of how great this birthday is.

As we run down the second floor, Kendall stops, looking at me as I smile ear to ear, "You know we're gonna laugh about this some day?"

"I'm laughing about it now."I laugh, and Kendall smiled, before we're back at it again, causing chaos.

An Idea pops in my head, before I quickly go into 2J, grabbing the party box the boys were in earlier, and putting it out.

"And now we wait."I mutter, and Kendall grins, kissing the top of my head.

We didn't have to wait long.

Because Bitters being the dumbass he is, went into the party box once he saw it, and we quickly closed the door, locking it once he got inside, "So, What do we do now?"

"We party."Kendall takes my hand, before we were off, going down to the party.

"So you had a good birthday?"Kendall asks, as we dance, and I nod with a laugh, "The best."

"Happy sweet sixteen ash!"

WOWOWOWOWOWOW IVE UPDATED

it's been awhile...

uhhh

i might have torn my mcl but that's besides the point

GUYS I FUCKING MET KENDALL

sweetest fucking human being alive

i also have an inside joke with him

BTR ON NETFLIX LFG