ONE

A S H L E E

"SUNNY CALI! FINALLY I'M BACK HOME!"I yell as I walk into the Palm Woods, The Home Of the future famous.

It's Been almost 8 Months since I've left Minnesota, I haven't called, I've only sent letters with no return address giving updates about me, I just don't want them to come find me & make me feel guilty.

it wasn't that i didn't miss them, my heart ached for home most days but i wanted nothing to do with my father, nor do i want to feel pain, guilt and sadness when i look back into those green eyes.

I find myself being slapped across the face and I look up to see Camille standing there in a dress..

"Ow!"I Groan As I hold my cheek.

"Whoops!" she looked up at me, giving me her sorry face. sorry ash!"

"It's alright But I've only been gone for 4 Hours! And I didn't even finish the song."I whine and Camille sighs.

"What if I take you to the pool, and you can finish your song?"Camille asks and I nod

"Meet in thirty?"I Ask and she smiles

"Alrighty, See you in thirty."She smiles before walking off and I run up the stairs and into 2L.

I plop down on my couch and I sigh.

It's like days like today that I could use the boys. They've always been able to help me with writing songs, even if it was the middle of class or Lunch.

I slowly rise from my couch and walk into my large bedroom, Pulling out a Black bathing suit from my drawer and a white cover up before walking into my bathroom, and changing.

I grab my IPhone, My Headphones, small black backpack, That has my notebook and pen. Grabbing a towel before racing out of my apartment, and down the stairs, to the pool.

I find Camille sitting in a pool chair, saving one next to her.

I smile and Jog over to her, sitting down before pulling out my notebook and pen.

"So what do you have so far?" Camille asks and i shrug.

"Only the first set three sets, it sucks."I frown a little and Camille smiles a little.

"What's it about?"She Asks And I smile slightly..

"blonde."my frown went down even more
as i thought about that blonde haired beauty, and she gave me a soft smile.

"You Really Do Love him and miss him don't you?"Camille Asks And I nod.

"he is the only person i'd trust with my life." i mumbled, "cam you know i love you but he's the only one i would ever trust with anything."

"i get it."she smiled,  "maybe You'll See him when you start your tour."

i shook my head no, "He's not into country music Camille, He'll never go. Trust me, I've tried to get him into it, but he never was. He's into rock, aka Boyquake."

"Your doing it again Ash."She speaks and I whined.

"I can't help it! I miss those sea green eyes, with the tint of brown in them, His Bieber haircut that makes him look so cute, how we used to have our movie nights and how he would make me watch the outsiders and then I'd make him watch the sandlot. Just how he made me feel special..."I go into detail, feeling my cheeks heat up .

Camille gives me a sad smile, knowing i was homesick again.

"Hey, If you miss him so much, Why not ask Gustavo and see if you can get some time off to go back home."She suggest and I shake my head.

"he's not gonna go for that. not when my album is in the making. and i know i'm so homesick but i can't go back."i explained, making her nod.

"I'll see you later, I've gotta go practice with some Guys how they cheated on me with Trish and stuff."She giggles and I also do too.

"Alright, I'll be here trying to figure out this damn song."I sighed

We say our goodbyes before I plug in my earbuds and start to play some miranda lambert.

i missed kendall more than anyone
knew but this was for the better.

better for me and better for him.

that was just the way life was.

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS! )

did i just rewrite most of this chapter? yes, am i editing this book so that i like it? yes.

enjoy, also i have my old chapters saved 💔💔💔