TWENTY FIVE

a s h l e e

"WHAT TIME IS IT?"

I hear faintly my four best friends say, as I walk through the lobby, "it's girl time."

I lay low by the door to the pool, as the Jennifer's walk by the boys, saying something to them, before walking off towards me.

"Hey Guys."I smile at the Jennifer's, and they all grinned

"Finally going to talk to the boys?"The Blonde Jennifer Asks And I nod.

It's been three days since we've gotten rid of Wayne-Wayne and Tori, and I Laid low, finishing a few songs that I had to do for my album, and hadn't seen the boys.

"I got those three songs finished, so I figure this is a good time to."I Explain And they nod.

"Good luck."The curly haired Jennifer wished me, and I nod, thanking them, before I make my way over to the guys, finding Carlos in the pool.

"Hey Boys."I greet them and Kendall tackles me in a hug, and I laugh, hugging him back.

"Hey."I Laugh And he chuckles.

"Hey."He returns, before pulling back and I wave towards the guys.

"Where you been these past three days?"Logan Asks, as Ken and I sit down, and I smile.

"I had to finish a few songs for my album, so I basically hibernated for the past three days writing."I Explain And they nod, looking towards Kendall.

"Can I talk to you In private for a few minutes Ash?"Kendall Asks, And I Nod with a bright smile on my face.

He grabs my hand, taking me to the tent area, and smiles at me.

"would you like do go on a date with me?"Kendall Asks, And I smile looking down.

"Kendall I'd love to."I smile and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"I'll pick you up today at four?"He Asks, pulling me into a hug and I nod smiling.

"Dress Fancy or..?"I trail off and he smiles.

"Casual."He states and I nod, as I start to see sparks Fly as his smile could light up the whole entire world.

"I'll see you then?"I Ask And He Nods,

"I'll see you then."We walk back towards the guys, and I wave bye to them, before heading into the lobby, and starting to text Abby.

In the middle of my texts, I find a blonde walking by, and I smile, in which she returns, before walking off the pool area.

I start to hear a bunch of shouts, as Abby texts me back, saying she'll be at the pool in ten with the Jennifer's, and Camille would come later on.

As I start to walk back to the pool, I find three out of the four boys fighting, and Kendall just sitting down, staring my way.

I wave to him once more, before I continue to The six of us girls hang out spot when we're down here.

After a few minutes, Abby, and the Jennifer's come rushing in, while the guys are taken away by freight train to the studio.

"Ok spill! Cause I saw how Kendall was looking at you Ashlee!"Abby exclaims and I smile, twiddling my thumbs.

"How do I put this?"I bite my lip a bit, before I finally speak.

"Kendallaskedmeoutonadateandimr-eallynervous."I ramble out in once sentence and they all furrow they're eyebrows at me.

"Ok say that again please."The brown haired Jennifer Asks And I nod, sucking in a breath.

"Kendall Asked me out on a date and I'm really nervous."I sigh, and squeals go around the table.

"Is this because of the kiss?!"Abby squeals and my eyes go wide along with the Jennifer's.

"You guys kissed!"The three of them exclaim and I shush them.

"Yes, and it's a long story that I'm not explaining right now."I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

Abby smiles, and the Jennifer's smirk.

"I just need somebody to calm my nerves."I let out a shaky sigh, and the four nod.

"We can do that."