SIX

A s h l e e.

"IS YOUR SONG FINISHED YET?"

Gustavo AskedAnd I sigh out of frustration, "For the 100th Time No!"

"Why Don't you go Home Ashlee, I know you were here earlier, Go Home, We'll see you tomorrow. Be here Regular time."Kelly Chimes in And I nodded.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."I sighed Taking off the headphones and leaving the booth before walking to grab my stuff and leaving the studios, And Going to the palm woods.

I walk into the palm woods and towards the pool where I hear Kendalls Voice coming from the pool.

"Katie!"He yells as I walk into the pool area, where I see the four boys soaking wet in the pool.

"You Guys Needed to Cool Off." Little Katie Defends And a Chuckle escapes my lips as I walk towards them.

Kendall tackles Carlos and Everyone goes back underwater and I laugh as I stand Next to Katie.

"Hey."I smile and her attention turns to me, Her Eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Ashlee!"She yells before hugging me and I hug back.

"Hey Little K."I smile and she laughs pulling back.

"Hey!"She smiles and we sit down, on one of the chairs.

"Did you push them under?"I Ask And she nods.

"Does Kendall Know Your here?"She Questions, And I nod

"Yeah, I Just got back from the Studio where the boys work... Well Worked..."A sigh escapes my lips and she frowns a little..

"I know."Katie frowns, "He Couldn't Stop talking about you after You Sent your letters or when you left, He wouldn't come out of his room for a week. The Guys Had to drag him out..."Katie Explains And I Feel a Pang Of Guilt Hit me.

He wouldn't leave his room for a week because of me.

"Then Why Did He forgive me.?"I Ask Softly, turning towards Katie

"Because,"she pursed her lips,

"he loves you a lot."