FOURTY EIGHT

AND WHEN I GOT HOME,
BEFORE I SAID 'AMEN,'
ASKING GOD IF HE, COULD
PLAY IT AGAIN!

AND WHEN I GOT HOME,BEFORE I SAID 'AMEN,'ASKING GOD IF HE, COULDPLAY IT AGAIN!

"HE WHAT?!"

i shouted in my tour bus as peyton and i looked at each other with both confusion and panic written on our faces.

"he cut both of our contracts."kendall's voice was quiet, and my eyes were bugging out of my head.

"griffin cant do that."i looked over a peyton, and the panic was evident, "i was guaranteed two albums. he can't just drop me like i am nothing."

"let me see what i can do."peyton grumbled, obviously pissed off at this situation, before storming off.

"so he cut you guy's tour and now you boys have to go home?"i asked and logan nodded, "yep."

"we leave tomorrow."carlos was glum, and i was starting to get a migraine from all of this.

"there is no way i'm going back to minnesota."i muttered, knowing i couldn't deal with both of my parents, i glanced up, "nothing against you four."

"we've gotta go, gotta finish packing."the boys told me before we signed off, and abby came bursting onto the bus.

"he can't do that can he?"abby asked, and peyton came walking out with a small frown, but not disappointed look on her face.

"he can and he did."peyton announced before i collapsed onto the couch we had, feeling crushed beyond belief.

"do you want to hear the good news?"peyton asked, rubbing my back.

"how the hell could there be any good news to come out of this?"my voice cracked, and peyton pulled me into a side hug.

"we have a meeting next week to see if another record label will sign you."her voice was soft, and my head shot up in shock.

"how?"i questioned, seeing abby with the same look, and peyton had a small smile spread across her lips.

"after shouldve said no became a big hit, i had record companies begging to have you sign with them, and i declined because you were already in a contract."peyton had started, "they told me to call them if anything had ever changed."

"so after i finished on my call with gustavo,"peyton paused, "who by the way is NOT happy about this."

"i called them. and a label called republic records wants to meet with you next week to talk about a record deal."peyton finished, and i nodded, with her wiping away my tears.

"don't let this destroy you. because you are so much better than them."peyton told me, and abby wrapped me in a tight hug.

"i am gonna stick with you through this, and everything else. i promise you."abby whispered, and i broke down crying.

"it's gonna be okay."