FOURTEEN

a s h l e e

"FIVE HOURS OF DANCING."

"Seven hours of Harmonies."Carlos adds on,

"I sweated through fourteen bandannas."James Continued, and all the boys trudged to the pool.

"Thank Goodness we can escape the stresses of Hollywood at the amazing Palm woods pool."I plop down at the end, next to Carlos in one of the chairs as soon as the words slip out of Kendall's mouth, a Bell Rings, and a Lady comes barging towards us.

"What is this?!"She flailed her arms everywhere, "I didn't order extras!"

"I just followed them!"I exclaim as she stands next to me.

"We live here this is our pool." Kendall States, obviously confused, and the lady is pissed.

"This is the set for the sexy dog, dog food commercial! Staring lightning, the TV wonder dog!"She points to lightning, and we all wave,

"Strike the boys!"She yells, and some random people pick up the boys, as I start to get up, the lady stops me.

"You, blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful body, a fellow Director is looking for an actress for a movie, I think you could land it, call her sometime."She hands me a card, before walking off.

"Thank you?"I State confused before joining the boys in the lobby to find them walking off.

I run up to them, joining them in the elevator before Getting a good look at the card.

Brooklyn Shave

1-422-145-1412

"What's that?"Kendall Asks pointing to the card in my hand and I shrugged

"The lady said I could land a movie job, she said to call the lady if I was interested, To be honest I don't think I'll take it."I shrug, as we walk into 2J.

"And then there's our lovey interior apartment of.. 2-J.."Kendall trails off, as the couch breaks, and I start laughing my ass off, while sitting on the floor.

god they needed a new apartment

"HELLO?!"

Kendall hits the bell on Bitters desk, repeatedly, until bitters comes bolting out, with a face full of fries.

"What I'm busy!"He grumbles, and Kendall smiled sarcastically, not even caring.

"We'd like a nicer apartment please."Kendall's inner smart ass comes out and it takes me everything I have not to Laugh.

"How come everyone else gets an apartment like that?"James points to the fake apartment on the sign, when Carlos chimes in.

"2J is a big time dump."Carlos States And Bitters looks taken back.

"2J a dump?"He asks, as a fry falls onto the counter, "if by a dump you mean really cool?"

bitter lead us upstairs to 2J before starting his monologue.

"As you know the palm woods is home of the future famous," Bitters starts, "Do you know how many show biz legends have stayed in this very room?"

"Do you know how many stains and smells there are in 'this very room?"Kendall fires back, and Bitters looks at him.

"If you spill it's a stain."He states, pointing at us.

"When Lynsey Lohan throws up chocolate milk, it's history."Bitters open his arms to show a huge brown spot on the carpet, making me cringe.

"And this slight blemish, is result of a Shila Lebluf, indoor soccer game."Bitter gives us a fake smiles and the boys faces light up as I laugh, "no indoor soccer games."

"And you think your too good too watch from the TV Kanye West watched from when he was known around here as 'little Kanye West?" Bitters Asks And I laugh even more.

"Dude Kanye West didn't live here he lived somewhere in Chicago, not here."I laugh, and Bitters gives me a dirty look.

"Can we at least paint the place?" Kendall Asks And Bitters Shakes his head.

"No because your Lease."He points to the clipboard, "pacifically States that there's no painting,"Bitters points to something on the wall, rushing over to it.

"No hanging of personal pictures."He lifts up the picture of Katie, Kendall, and Mrs.Knight, to reveal a huge hole in the wall, "I'll allow this one." He hangs the photo back up.

"No construction of any kind, and there is no way I'm putting four hockey hooligans in one of my finer apartments,"Bitters walks towards the door,

"So there's no chance of stalling an indoor swirly slide?"Carlos's hopes start to go down but, and Bitters stares at them

"this matter, like this door is closed."

Bitter slams the door closed, having the photo fall off the wall, and I take a step back from the boys.

"At least the pipe didn't burst"Carlos shrugs, and if I'm cue, the pipe bursts, and the boys are sprayed with water.

"The pipe just burst."James mouth full of water States And I sigh, shaking my head.

"Yep."Logan chimes in, rubbing his face.

"We need a new crib."Kendall States And I Laugh.

"Yeah right like that's just going to fall from the sky."I snort..

"We'll see."Kendall shrugs, attempting to stop the bursting pipe.

"I've gotta go, I've got a music video to do tomorrow.."I start to walk towards the door and the boys look at me,

"It's for if I die young, I wrote a script, for it, like what I wanted to do for it awhile ago, and Gustavo said we could do it, so he hired a director to help with stuff, and yeah."I Explain in one breath smiling and they nod.

"I'll see you guys later!"I smile, starting to walk out the door.

"Bye Ash!"