THIRTY - SIX

a s h l e e

"MY INNER TEEN GIRL IS SO PUTTING THIS ON HER WALL."

Griffin declares, and i laughed at both him and  the guys, as they hold 'stuffy puppies,' dressed in space matador outfits, on a snowmobile.

"mine isnt."i remarked, making griffin glare at me before going back to what he was doing

"so,"peyton started, leaning in closer to my ear, "how many walls of pretty girls do you think this is going on?"=

"WAIT!"Kendall and I yell at the same time, and he looks at me pleading for help, so i do, "We need more fog!"

"she right, we need more fog."marcos agrees with me and i nod, before leaving the room to grab my song book that was left in gustavo's office.

and i also know exactly what the guys are doing.

a few minutes later, i hear the guys coughing, before griffin says, "alright everyone, fog break, five minutes."

after griffin, his people, and Marcos leave, kendall pulls out a camera, smirking, "secret photo time."

we all add our little notes in, before running down the stairs, and stopping at the wardrobe room, "stand back me amigos."

carlos puts on his helmet, before charging into the door, breaking it open, "that was fun!"

James pulls his hat off, before looking at the guys and i, "enter my domaine boys."

the guys go inside, and i smile, leaning against the wall, as i wait for the guys to come out.

not even two minutes later, the guys come out, and my eyes catch Kendall's outfit, and it makes me almost want to kiss him right then and there.

key word. almost.

"looking good."James shows off his velvet purple jacket, and i look at the boys.

they really do look good.

Logan's wearing a black jacket with a basic gray t-shirt, Carlos has a no sleeves black sweat shirt on, with a blue t-shirt. and Kendalls got a no sleeves vest, a black t-shirt, and a top hat that'll make the girls go crazy.

"what about the pants?!"Carlos asks, and james rolls his eyes, "we shoot it from the waist up."

we are clearly pressed against time, so finally i use my big ass mouth, "Move Out!"

we all run up the stairs, before going into gustavo's office, and logan sets up the lights, as Kendall walks up to me, handing me the camera, "shoot it from the waist up."

he plants a kiss on my cheek as i nod, before the four of them line up in front of the wall.

"pop tiger, and to walls of million girls everywhere, here comes btr." i press the camera up to my eye, and the guys line up, smiling.

just as i'm about to press down on the button, the camera shits the bed, "Shit!"

"Camera died?"they ask and i nod, "Camera died."