TWENTY THREE

a s h l e e

"GO WAYNE-WAYNE!"

The Jennifer's cheered, as Wayne-Wayne does pushups with them on a chair.

My eyes trail back to tori, who's flirting with poor guitar dude, and I feel so bad for him.

The boys and I sit watching the two try to impress girls and boys, and the boys look frustrated, while me.

Well I look pissed off.

The Jennifer's fake giggle, as Wayne-Wayne puts them down, and gets up off the ground, while Tori is basically doing a lap dance on some new guy.

"If he joins our band without our permission." James leans into Carlos as I sit next to Kendall, because well, he doesn't trust me.

"And then he steals our girls, who have no interest in us. But it's still not fair!"Carlos continues, leaning slightly into Logan, and a smile tugs at my lips.

"And that's why we're going to get rid of him."Logan smiles slickly, before leaning into Kendall and I, "Kendall, Ashlee get rid of him."

"What?! Why me?!"I question, and Logan looks at me, "You And Kendall are great at making plans."

"Well I have a little plan I'm already developing to get rid of Queen bitch over there."I Nod my head towards tori, before Logan leans over to Kendall.

"Kendall get rid of him."

"Why me?"Kendall questions, with the same questions I had, with a sour face plastered all over his face.

"Because He scares us!"James waves a hand towards the three boys and I snort.

"I mean he got Kendall pissed off earlier."I snort and A smile tugs at James's lips.

Just as Wayne-Wayne shows off his muscles that I'm sure I'm stronger, my blonde best friend pops up.

"We Are a Band."Kendall waves towards the four boys "and we will do this together."

Kendall waves towards all of us and I cock an eyebrow "Even me?"

"Even you Ashlee, we'll help you get rid of tori."He smiles and I nod, before he continues with his speech.

"Because we are not afraid of some loud mouth, backwards hatted."My Eyes Widen as
Wayne-Wayne pops up behind Kendall and I start making signs for him to stop but he doesn't listen.

"Droopy pants wearing..."Kendall stops as he finally gets the message and looks at us, "he's right behind me isn't he?"

Kendall faces Wayne-Wayne as I stand up, and come next to Kendall, with Kendall putting a grip on my waist.

"You want Trouble-Trouble Kendork? bring it-bring it."I give Wayne-Wayne a glare before speaking.

"I'm only aloud to use Kendork as a nickname you ratass."I fire back, and I'm completely ignored by Wayne-Wayne.

"Yeah! We've decided that's there's only enough for four in Big Time Rush."Kendall fires back, and Wayne-Wayne smirks.

"Great-Great,"He pulls out his phone, speed dialing somebody, and putting the phone on speaker.

"Yo Griff-Griff, the guys agree with me, five in the band is too many." Wayne-Wayne looks at us, pointing the phone towards us.

"Sounds fresh Wayne-Wayne, I'll be by the studio tomorrow which one goes."Griffin explains, and James lets out a yelp, and Wayne-Wayne smirks, "Griff-Griff Out."