FOUR

A S H L E E

"DOGS!"

Gustavo Boomed as I walked inside to Gustavo's Office with the Boys,

"They're Not Dogs Gustavo!"I exclaim Having the Boys, Kelly, And Gustavo's heads whip to look at me. "It's the truth."I shrug and Gustavo sighs..

"Whatever."he grumbled, "did you finish your song?"

"Not the Song That you think, But I found a song from awhile ago that I helped writing with If you wanna hear it?"I Ask and Gustavo nods, "Alright, Let me Get Into the Booth."I smirk, and lead everyone to the booth area.

i walked into the booth, with my sisters song book in hand, making sure i had the correct pages.

"Just note, This is scrap and it's not finalized."I Explain And they nod, "Ready?"I Ask and everyone nods.

I look up from the book to find most of the Boys faces in shock but Kendall's.

"So? What do you think?"I Ask with a slight smile.

"I.. Loved It!"Gustavo Exclaims and I softly laughed, making me smile.

I looked down at the book again, at her beautiful cursive writing with her initials at the bottom of the page, making my grin become wider.

"that was great ash!"carlos exclaimed making me laugh, "thanks los,"

"Anytime."James Charms and I shake my head before they all release the hug and I look at Gustavo,

"Please Tell me your not putting them through your boot camp still."I whine, and he gave me a look like i was crazy.

"of course i'm putting them through boot camp."he made it seem like it was an obvious thing, "Dogs Preforming Studio NOW!"

I gave the guys a good luck look, Before Gustavo looks at me.

"Try to Finish that song that you were working on before, Also come to the Preforming studio."Gustavo demands and I nod, Grabbing my Bag, That contains My IPhone, Earbuds, Notebook And Pencil.

I walk into the Preforming studio and hop into the chair that hangs from the ceiling.

I Pull Out my notebook that has my pencil in the rings, slipping out the pencil before looking at my notebook.

I need Inspiration. Something That will help me with this song.

I mean it's not that the Boys aren't something bad for this song. But it's not all about all of the boys, this time it was about kendall and i, and what had happened within our childhood.

I started writing this song, The night after we went to this abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere, It was nice too. Just us, The stars, That was it.

it reminded me of my childhood, from when we would have fourth of july parties, and our parents ( including his dad who hasn't been in the picture since katie was two )  just shaking our heads at us, joking about how we'd fall in love.

but then after the day i left, that inspiration disappeared. it just vanished like it wasn't even there to begin with.

I try and I try to focus on the lyrics on this song but my mind keeps going back to Kassie, and how her song just might make the cut onto the album.

I want to live up to her wish, She Gave her life for me, and i want to do everything i can to live the life that she couldn't have.

Kassie never gave me an actual dying wish, but I know this is what she would've wanted, and I need to make it happen.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear James let out a high pitch Yelp.

I jump a little, almost falling out of the chair, I look back up to see the prep team already attacking them changing into god knows what type of outfits.

this was going to be a long day.

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS! )

official simp for both
brooke davis and spencer reid.