TWENTY TWO

a s h l e e

THE NEXT MORNING, THE THREE BAD BOYS, KENDALL AND I WALK INTO THE STUDIO,

and I can already tell this isn't going to go well.

The three bad boys. Are doing shitty dance moves as we walk down the hallway, and the three go in front, as me and Ken hang back, sitting on a chair.

Carlos holds up a wooden board, and I sigh, putting my head in my hands, with Kendall rubbing my back.

Carlos let's out a Tarzan yell, before he What I assumes smashes the board against his head, and there's a loud thud.

I lift my head to find Carlos on the floor and I sigh, shaking my head.

"my god los."I mutter, before Gustavo booms a 'next!' And James steps up.

"B TO THE A TO THE D THATS ME IM BAD-BOIEE!"James shows a grill and I snort, with a smile popping up slightly on Kendall's face.

"Really? A grill?"Gustavo Asks, obviously unimpressed, and I chuckle, "Logan!"

Logan steps up, and starts to do dance moves, as James frustratedly rips out his grill.

I turn my attention back to Logan, to find him with his arms like a hipster, and his hat, halfway fallen off, with him fixing it.

"No."Gustavo slams his hands down on the table, before walking over to me and Kendall.

"Ok! So Kendall is the bad boy, and Ashlee is the bad girl."Gustavo States And I snort, "you two need to start wearing black clothes, and talking deeper, and slower.."

Gustavo claps his hands together, turning his heel, but not leaving without a word heard from the two of us.

"Fuck that."I snort and Kendall shakes his head, with a smile tugging at his lips.

"You mean be fake?"Kendall Asks And Gustavo Glares at us, "besides I'm horrible at Faking."

"No Kelly is terrible at Faking."Gustavo points to Kelly and I smirk, "I can always tell when she lies to me."

"Agreed!"I chime in, raising my hand, and Kelly looks at the two of us.

"I have never.."Kelly starts to trail off, laughing nervously "..lied to you.."

"See?"

"Gustavo We Just don't want our band to be fake."Kendall points to the four boys, and I chime in, "and I'm not being fake just so the record company can be happy."

"Your Band?!"Gustavo Asks, pointing at Kendall as he stood up, along with me, "Your Band?!"

"This is My Band!"Gustavo declares, "So your telling me the two of you are going to ignore me, griffin, and the record company, and not be our bad boy?!"

"Yeah Pretty Much."The two of us agree shrugging and Gustavo smirks.

"Bad Boy! Bad Girl!"

"God damn it!"I growl, stomping my foot, before walking off.

"Get griffin over here."I hear a faint Gustavo tell Kelly, and I walk back, to find four pissed off boys.