FOURTY SEVEN

AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING
ABOUT ME, AND YOU SAY
YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT
ME!

AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHINGABOUT ME, AND YOU SAYYOU CANT LIVE WITHOUTME!

"GUSTAVO IM NOT DOING THIS MUSIC
VIDEO WITHOUT ABBY."

my arms were crossed as i looked at
the man in front of me, with peyton
next to me.

"gustavo i don't see what the big issue
is with having abby in the video."kelly pitched in, and i mentally thanked her.

"she doesn't even want a paycheck. and she's
apart of my band."i continued and gustavo
groaned, and i knew i was finally getting my way.

"you're so lucky we need this video to promote
the single."gustavo told me, and i cheered.

"you start filming tomorrow night! you two have to be here for four pm!"gustavo yelled after peyton and i as we walked out of his office, giving her a high five.

my album was done, and i already had songs lined up for my next album, knowing i was signed to a record deal for at least two album.

my summer was lined up to be in nashville, make some surprise appearance's with the guys to sing our duet song that we had done and to do some shows for rascal flats.

i let out a squeal of excitement as i rushed into abby's apartment, (her family already used to me rushing in after abby had given me a key) and jumped onto my fiddlers bed.

"he approved it?"abby asked, looking up
from her magazine, and i nodded with my blonde curls going everywhere.

"he even approved my idea!"i squealed, with the two of us squishing each other into a hug.

"let's do this!"

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT HOW HAPPY WE WERE BACK THEN?"

i held up a picture of the actor who was portraying my ex boyfriend, and abby was sitting in the passenger seat, "i cant believe he turned out to be such a jerk."

abby held up the binoculars to her face, zooming in at the pickup truck we were spying at with the actor and actress in.

a gasp escaped her lips, and i peaked over her shoulder, "what?"

"he's got a girl with him,"abby started, before looking at me, "she's driving the truck."

"no! who?"i gasped, with my mouth hanging open, "give me that!"

grabbing the binoculars, i put them up to my face, "he let her drive the truck?! he never let me drive the truck!"

"that is so messed up."abigail announced as i put the binoculars down.

the actor and actress started kissing, and then cut was yelled, and abby and i burst out laughing.

"was that good?"i asked, looking at gustavo and the production team who nodded with amused smiles on their faces.