Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171
We just have one month to prepare the culture festival. It's really short when you know most of the things of this type take about a year to make, but everyone is so motivated that it shouldn't be a problem.
And now it's time to pick our roles. So it's Bakugou to the drums and Jenī to the amplificator. And everyone is trying to do an important role.

Chapter 172
So it's momo on the keyboard, Jiro to the guitar and everyone else is gonna dance.

- Wait... Don't we need something to make it more lively? I asked

- Yes... Uraraka will make Todoroki and  Kirishima float and they'll create small snowflakes to brightne up the room! And  aoyama will be the the discoball! Said ashido. Light will flutter all over like stardust! Team snowman!

After some time everyone had a role to fill, so everybody was happy!

Chapter 173
Today is our day off, Saturday. Each group was doing the best they could to be ready for the festival. After deciding some stuff and practicing our dance moves, we went outside to relax a bit and saw Mirio in the bushes. To my surprise, he was accompanied with Aizawa and ERI?! What is she doing here?! Everyone in our class started questioning her, but I could see that she wasn't exactly at ease.

-Give her some space to breath, ok? I asked .

-Alright! They said.

- In any case, I'm planning on walking around the campus with eri Chan right now. Midorya-kun, how'bout you come with us? Said Mirio

- Ok! The interested person responded.

After some time(yet again, I'm bad with transition), Midorya came back and it was Mina's role to tell him he was fired from the dancing group... The face he made was filled with terror.

Chapter 174
Only for it to be replaced with utter surprised when he learned he was part of the support crew, with only minimal time for dancing. He seemed perplexed about this idea, like he promised something to someone. Could it be he promised the girl that she'll see him dance? Probably.

Chapter 175
Tomorrow is the festival. I'm stressed like all hail and angry like the doomdude because I don't think I'm good enough, but Jenī told me it's gonna be ok so of course it's going to be! It starts at 9:00 so it's pretty early, I'm gonna have to wake up at around 7:00 to be fully woken up, what a pain in the ass.
The big day
Midorya went out to by a new rope because they broke the previous one by training too much.
Chapter 176-180
Yuck, this was a train wreck of emotion!

I have special question for you people. Would you like a chapter for each chapter or the usual style that I do ( sorry I'm not good with words)? What I'm saying is that I'm close to the latest chapter that came out so should I do 1:1 or 5:1?