chapter 126-135

Chapter 126-127-128-129-130
I managed to chose an internship with the animal guy from the provisional license exam, as he seemed cool and to know a few tricks
As I entered the building, I realized he was sleeping on the floor. So I woke him up
- you're engaged he mumbled.
Well, that was easy. As he got up he told me our first mission would be do some surveillance. Alrighty then. So we went out and started patroling, arrested some criminals and helped a few old ladies, doing heroic stuff I guess. But he kept talking while doing all of it and he never stop, like, never.
Back in school
Everybody was talking about the fact Bakugou and todokori looked like they got beaten up but hey if they didn't wanted to do this, they had to work more seriously. So we kept doing school stuff and training.
Author's note: gonna had other chapters again
Here's Kirishima

Chapter 131A fight between two giant broke out but by the time we were there, it was already finished

Chapter 131
A fight between two giant broke out but by the time we were there, it was already finished. So we took all the information we could about it. It seemed like they used a drug to make themselves even bigger than they normally are.
Chapter 131
Same thing here.
Chapter 133-134
Red riot in action
Several days later
Some of the class has been called to a location that I assume is Midorya's mentor's place. And in the place were Aizawa, gran Torino, fatgum,and other heroes. Who I assume is the boss then spoke:
- thanks to all the information you supplied, the investigation has progressed considerably. I have called this meeting for non other than to share information, as well as to discuss how to proceed in dealing with the plots of a certain small organization named the eight precepts of death.
Chapter 135
- I will explain this step by step
We then talked a bit with sensei and he explained that he too got called upon. For him and all of us to be there, it must be really important
-well then. Let's begin said the boss's assistant. Since about two weeks prior, we at the nighteye offices have been observing..a certain villain group...know as the eightfold cleanser!! There was an incident involving a thief gang known as the reservoir dogs. The police cleaned everything up as just an accident, but there were many points that made no sense and we began to track them.
They then explained everything that was going on, such as erasing quirks. The drug contain human cells and blood, creepy... And apparently it comes from the daughter of the ennemy boss. Damn that's some heavy stuff. At this instant, Midorya and the Tintin looking guy stood up and said they'll not fail anymore. And our boss approved.

Gonna upload less. Tell me your ideas of how to improve my chapters in the comments.