chapter 116-125

Chapter 116
Talk between afo and ofa
Chapter 117
Everybody is sleeping so this chapter is about Bakugou and Midorya
Chapter 118
Fight between izuku and Kachan maybe my chapter is gonna be shorter than expected.
Chapter 119
Still the same fight, holy shit it's gonna be short as hell. Gonna had other chapter to this
Chapter 120
All might tell a life lesson to both of them. Yep gotta had other chapters
Chapter 121
Rukasu's pov, finally
They got into a fight and are now under house arrest?! So now they have to clean up everything by themselves?noice.
Some time passes
-understood everybody!! Don't break the line and move slowly! We're going to field beta! Said iida
-i heard the news, class a. Two! Two from you failed the license exam!! Shouted monoma
-wait last time you failed so why not this one? Responded Kirishima
-AHAHAHAHA, we all passed! We're above you class a
After this interlude, we all went to field beta.
- hello! It's me! Your preferred little mammal of principal!
He talked about his hair. What the Shrek?
- what made my life go towards the bad side, is the incident you all know. What happened during the summer vacations. The lose of our pillar. The repercussions went faster than expected.
He then kept talking but I lost track at some random point, I mean, come on, he speak slowly and a lot, not a great combination. But basically it went like this: bad guys=more danger and right now more bad guys. Oh and we are the next generation of hero.
Chapter 122
Then it was hounddog turn to talk or should I say bark. We didn't understand shit so vladking had to translate it to us: Inappropriate behaviour of student last night.
Back in the classroom.
-well then...starting today, we'll be resuming our normal classroom activities.said Aizawa. I know you've been through a lot but now is the time to renew yourselves. To help you reach your full potential, despite today's activities being limited to a classroom lecture, this semester we'll have even tougher training then before.
-excuse me sensei, sensei. If I may? Asked asui. I was wondering if you could please tell us more about the hero internships mentioned at the opening ceremony?
-i was planning to tell you all about it some other time...but now that I think about it... I suppose it's more logical for me to tell you sooner than later.
He then explained that it was like our field training but more formal. And some other stuff I don't really care about.
Three days later
We were talking about the internship when suddenly Aizawa opened the door and presented us the big three.
Chapter 123
- alright, could you give us a brief self-introduction,then? Starting with you, amajiki.
He looked at all of use at the same time making our hairs rise up, this glance was powerful as hell. Suddenly he said I wanna go home, so the lady presented him, herself and the last one presented himself. He then did an introduction that fell flat so he asked if we wanted to fight him all at once and I responded with a big dumb grin and a small yes.
Gamma gymnasium.
Everybody prepared themselves. Midorya used his full cowl, Kirishima hardened, I wore my armor and everybody rushed at him. Then suddenly his clothes went right through him, like woosh no more clothes. In less than five minutes he took care of most of the class. He's incredible.
-alright class! This is a great opportunity! So get yourselves roughed up a bit and learn from it that guy...Mirio togata is, as far as I know, the very closest man to becoming the no.1! And that includes the pros! Said Aizawa.
Chapter 124
He took all of us down, all of us. He then explained to us his quirk called permeation. And then everybody talked about internship
Chapter 125
Talk between bad guys